Chapter 5: No

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 5: No

His hand across my waist and the other underneath his head, my back onto his chest, sharing the warmth from each other bodies…. 

That was the first thing i felt when my mind wakes. 

This moment feels so right… i thought, before i mentally curse myself. Am I crazy? Didn’t I promised myself that i wouldn’t fall in love so soon? What was i thinking? 

If you’re wondering, no, we didn’t had last night. We just ended up really tipsy and crazily smooching up against each other’s lips until we reach the bed…. and slowly fell asleep, then woke up to him spooning me. 

tumblr_mjasw3x29z1qghx25o1_500.gif

Originally posted by aeromantica

Slowly, he starts to stir. His arm stiffens and tighten around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His face nuzzled around my neck, before i felt his lips peppered on my neck- a very sensitive spot for me. “Good morning”- He said in his deep, raspy wake-up voice, before slowly turning me over so that our bodies were facing each other.

There, i felt my face grew hotter and he must have noticed it,

“What are you thinking?” -He pats my head, and played with my hair. To which i obediently let him do so and enjoyed this position we are in. 

tumblr_njn0bs6qIT1syqxe8o1_500.gif

Originally posted by stonepp

“This?” -He asked, giving me a quick but deep kiss on my lips and stared right deep into my eyes, before i could even answer his question, or say anything.

“I gotta pee” -was the first words i said to him, immediately getting up from the cozy bed and ran to the adjoining toilet like a mad woman running around the street. The moment i closed the door behind me, it was also the moment i felt my heard beating fast. Not only that, my body felt all weird, from losing his touch. 

Right, i must be really crazy. No doubt. 

I shove the feelings away, chanting to myself that there’s no way i would have fallen for him. Even if i do, i shouldn’t. It’s better to press on and kept these feelings hidden, far far far, and deep, deep away in my heart. Even if i enjoy his company, or his touch, or even him for that matters, this can’t be made known. 

*****

“Are you alright?” -He asked after i took like forever in the bathroom. Hey, you can’t blame me. There’s a cool air system, complete with strong wifi and new toilet seats, plus there’s no schedules to do today. Though, i admit, i was mostly thinking about “us”. Oops, What am i even talking about? There is no “us”.

“Oppa, thanks for letting me stay over. I’ll be going home now” -I said casually, trying to sound as normal as possible.

tumblr_mksddruP8Q1qckxjeo1_500.gif

Originally posted by casisawb

“Can’t you stay a little longer?” -He asked, still laying down on the bed. Half-. Dayum…. I cursed myself again. Think clean thoughts. 

“Sorry” -I muttered, trying to control my eyes from trailing down those body.

“Can’t be helped then” -He shrugged and started getting up, “Give me a minute. I’ll put on some clothes and send you home” -He said, hurriedly walking to his walk-in wardrobe.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to. I’ll be taking the bus home” -I said and quickly leave the room before he even replies anything.

I was already wearing my sandals, ready to leave the house when he stopped me. Grabbing me by the arms and pushing me towards the wall, caging my torso.

tumblr_n80h6eDiiW1scm9d0o1_500.gif

Originally posted by kimwoobinseyebrows

“Why are you acting so weird?” -He said, with creased eyebrows. 

“I’m not” 

“Let me ask you a question before you leave then” -He said, pinning me. “Do you want this? Do you want me?” -He stared right into my already very shifty eyes.

“That’s two questions” -I said, trying to avoid the subject. Apparently, the plan failed very badly. He is still determined to get the answer out of me. His face showed no-nonsense.

tumblr_mhb8wrDgd61rlp86po1_500.gif

Originally posted by 00414

 But… how could i answer something i don’t even know? His touch, his personality, just him being with me right now makes my heart flutter many times. But all this, i assumed, is nothing but just a momentary feeling. 

No” -I said firmly.

With that, his hands loosen around me and i took that as a chance to leave.

Walking away, I realised..

Just like Choi Seung Hyun, he didn’t stop me….

Just like Choi Seung Hyun, he let me leave.

I should’ve known than to expect, hoping for the even, slightest little bit of hope.

It backfires to disappoint me instead.

To be continued…