Chapter 6: I think I am

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 6: I think I am

A day have passed - twenty four hours long. It seems like nothing to others but it’s been a very, tough twenty-fours for me. I thought I’d be fine. I thought I’d not be this bothered about it. I thought I’d be too preoccupied to think about this matter. That’s all it was, I thought. Thought.

But in reality, I felt restless. I felt my heart slowly breaking into pieces, yet at the same time i’ve been trying to fight off this feeling. It’s brutally painful to even think about the future without him being in my life. Since when have i relied on him so much? Since when have i cared so much? 

There… there is this feeling again, coming back. I never knew i could crave for someone else’s presence and touch this much. Every kisses and hugs that was given to me were not enough. When did i grew so greedy for it? When did i start expecting more of it?

I don’t even know.

Here I am, laying motionless on my bed regretting on my words. The word I’ve said before i left. The lethal, dangerous, and firm “No”.

What do i want? I don’t even know. I want to see him, but how could i? When i was the one who rejected him that firmly. When i was the one who turned him down that many times.

I don’t have the rights to contact him but strangely, I’ve missed him so much.

******

A knock from the door startled me. Must’ve been the landlord lady. It’s the start of the month anyway, i have to pay for it. Lately, it’s been getting too expensive for me but fortunately, i could still afford it, only if i start saving on the rest. Lazily, i made my way to the front door.

tumblr_mpkogjYTDb1s6qlg2o1_500.gif

Originally posted by shabbitable

“You….” -I trailed off, not knowing whether i should be surprised, excited, or shocked. All these emotions mixed into one and i don’t even know where should i start from.

“Why?” -Soohyuk asked, confused. Why does he act like nothing had happened? Why is here? How is here? Doesn’t he hate me? Isn’t he angry? Many thoughts ran through my mind as i looked at him speechless.

“A-aren’t you mad at me? S-shouldn’t you not be here? A-aren’t we supposed to have no contact anymore since-” -I stuttered at my own words.

tumblr_mwkpi11xUZ1syegc4o2_400.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

He patted my head. “You silly girl,” -He smiled lightly, “Mad because you rejected me? No, but disappointed, yes. And how did you even managed to think that i will not contact you anymore? Silly, You think feelings can change overnight?” -He said, making himself at home. “If you reject me this time, I can always try harder” -He finalised, and right at that point. So many thoughts rushed through my mind. I am happy! I am so happy to hear that, i am so relief, but why am i happy and relief to hear that? I don’t know. Gosh, make up my own mind will I?!

“But you didn’t contact me for a day” -I said skeptically.

“I was hoping you’d change your mind and contact me so i tried not to text/call you at all. But i gave up after 24 hours because i can’t ignore someone i love” 

“Oh” -I simply said, even though i am very, very happy to the point i could feel my heart going to beat so fast and jump out of my mouth. I kept a straight face anyway. “So why are you here?” 

“To relax and make you destress” -He said looking over at me and scrutinised my face, “Did you cry? Your eyes are all red and puffy. Did you even sleep?” -He enquired again, “If you’re too tired, then we can go another day” -He thought to himself,

“NO! I AM SO FINE!” -I said immediately without even thinking, surprising him with my very big reaction.

tumblr_mx1sl8UJZI1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

He chuckled. “Go get changed. We’re going to the amusement park. Wear a T-shirt and shorts please. Don’t wear a camisole. Everytime you wear that, i could see your cleavage and sometimes that, too.” -He cleared his throat. 

“Are you satisfied with my ies then?” -I . Gosh, how can a guy make me feel so entirely different just after five minutes. How could he have so much impact on my feelings? 

“Yah!” -He shouted, bewildered at my question.

“Are they perky? Are they up to your expectation? Are they-” -My words got cut off before i was carried bridal style to my room and he gently sat me down on the bed before rummaging through my wardrobe.

“So are they-” -I started, but got cut off again when he threw me a pair of shorts.

“Not this” -He muttered to himself as he displayed up a deep V tee-shirt. “Not this too” -He continued chanting to himself, only for him to hear but since i have keen hearing i heard all of it. “Ah, this can do” -He said, and finally turned around to throw me a grey normal Tee-shirt. 

“Get changed, hurry” -He ushered me.

“Or you can help me change too” -I again, making him blush and secretly hiding his happiness- From the way He folded his lips in. But decided to clear his throat again.

tumblr_nfh7umz7fy1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“ert” -I laughed and went over to the bathroom to change.

******

To Jessica: I think i’m in love with Soohyuk

I texted Jessica before hurriedly changing my clothes and getting back to his side.

“Ready?” -He asked, as he held his hand out for me.

“Ready” -I said firmly and smiled, taking his hand.

tumblr_n6oyp1sZ0s1s1oo2no1_500.gif

Originally posted by uaena-vip

To be continued….

(Next chapter will be the last!)