Chapter 3: I hate you

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 3: I hate you

“He didn’t even stop me from leaving….” -I muttered so low i wouldn’t be surprised if Soohyuk who sat opposite me couldn’t hear it. Even though, it was meant for him to hear.

I looked up to find him already looking at me, his fork halfway spinning around the spaghetti. “Are you finally going to tell me what happened between the two of you?” -Soohyuk asked, about me and Seunghyun.

Previously, after Seunghyun and I broke up, i was too tired to converse with anyone- that means, not contacting any of the Bigbang members as well as Soohyuk. They are all connected, and they are friends. Close friends. So i didn’t want any of them to be stucked in the middle. Jiyong oppa had tried to talk to me, but he gave up anyway after i told him i was not fine but i was going to get better. Until now, i really thanked him for being considerate towards me and didn’t try to force out how i feel. We rarely talk now, but sometimes he will randomly text me and asked if i was okay. Which i will reply a standard answer of “i am fine” and he’ll be assured and didn’t press on further.

But for Soohyuk, I don’t know what to say. He was the one who continuously and hard-working enough to try and talk to me. He called me, texted me…. i find it annoying at first. Because i needed my alone time. But his persistent though, get through me and …. here i am. Seunghyun himself is a private person so he’s not the kind of person who will go around seeking help from his friends. Although, i do think that he didn’t bother either.

“Yeah,” -I answered quietly but stopped, not knowing how to structure my sentences properly.

“You know… it’s actually in the past. If you don’t feel like talking about it, then don’t force yourself. I might be curious, but if not talking about it makes you feel a little happier, i am fine not knowing” -He said and stood up of his stool and walked up to me.

The next thing he did shocked me. 

He hugged me. Tight. In his arms. His warmth filled my body. His smell kind of comforted me. And for the first time, I willingly hugged him back.

And just like that, months and months of tears that i’ve tried to restrain betrayed me and it flows like Niagra falls, not stopping and not restraining itself at all. It was just me, in his embrace, crying my hearts out, literally.

For a good few minutes, I was crying and he said nothing at all. As if his silent meant that he is always there for me. And for the first time, i felt safe.

“I-It’s not stopping…” -I said ,annoyed, referring to my tears and tried to rub them off.

He chuckled, grabbed my hand that was rubbing my tears away and put them down. “Don’t stop it then. I’m more relieved to see you crying” -He laughed a little at me.

“This doesn’t mean i’m a cry baby” -I protested.

“Aigooo…. who said anything about it?” -He laughed, and i could feel his Adam’s apple vibrating and his chest heaving up and down. 

“I hate you so much, Lee Soo Hyuk” -I lightly beat his chest in annoyance. 

“Why?” -He asked gently filled with concern.

“You always made me show my real emotions. Emotions i don’t want others to know” -I said, “i don’t even know how you did it but you did. And it’s annoying” -I complained. 

“Oh really?” -He teased, “Hmm, then…. it’s okay for you to hate me” -He laughed and tried to pull away from our hug.

“DONT!” -I shouted instinctively, “Don’t let go. I’m pretty sure my make up are screwed up right now i don’t even want to-” -I ranted and with one swift strength, He let me go and looked at me, while i shy-ed and hide my face under my palms.

“Is it waterproof?”-He asked, “huh?”- i peeked at him.

“You’re still beautiful” -He said and i could feel myself blushing.

“Yah. These honey words don’t work on me anymore” -I said and sighed.

“Is my make up really not smeared?” -I asked again.

“Let me see clearly” -He said and removed my hands that was covering my face, and his eyes focused on me, but it trailed down to my lips instead. 

Without any words, he led me to his room and sat me down on his bed.

“Stay here” -He ordered and went to the bathroom.

“Were you trying to pee because you’re urgent?” -I laughed slightly, satisfied at my own joke.

“You wish,” -He smiled, returning with a dam towel on his hands and lots of cotton buds on the other.

Then he kneeled in font of me and wiped my face off, gently and slowly. In a very professional circling motion. Indeed, a model regime is really different. 

“What are you thinking about?” -He asked, after i slightly chuckled at my own thought.

“Something lewd” -I lied, and shrugged off my shoulder.

“Like what?” -He said, still wiping my face patiently, and asking calmly.

“Something very dirty. You wouldn’t want to know” -I teased.

“Should i guess?” -He asked again and i stayed silent. Not knowing if this is digging a grave for myself or my jokes are actually working.

Suddenly, he pushed me down to the bed and he stood on his fours; my torso in between. As he slowly bent down, few centimetres away from kissing me.

“Something like this?” -He asked,

“N-n-no” -I stuttered, trying to push him away but he stand strong.

Then rolling off the bed and as if nothing had happened, he took the towel and walked back to the bathroom. Leaving me stupefied laying on the bed.

“I really hate you” -I shouted at him, still annoyed.

He chuckled. “That’s why you don’t play with fire in the first place” 

 

To be continued….

*sorry guys i was typing this on my phone so i couldn’t access the GIFs this time. But hope you enjoyed the update!*