/03

Superficial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything moved at such a fast speed as I stood rooted on the spot. I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Taemin crashing onto several chairs, when Myungsoo gave him a punch to the face. "Oh my god! Stop it, !" I raged, pulling him off from Taemin with all my might. Myungsoo shoved me into a nearby wall as I winced in pain. "Stop! Just stop!" I screamed, gaining the attention of the two men. "What the heck do you want from me, Myungsoo?!" I slowly stood up, ignoring the pain at my back. "Why are you picking a fight with my customer?" At that moment, I look around the place and saw my colleagues staring at us. I ignored their looks and limped my way to Myungsoo. "Get out of my life and stop this childish nonsense, Myungsoo. I'll never get back to you. Grow up!" 

 

He smirked and held my jaws in a vice-like grip, "If you think I'm gonna let you go so easily, you're so wrong! I'm gonna make sure that you'll come back to me. Even it means hurting your lover boy right here." " off!" I slapped his hands away and wriggled myself from his grip. "Awww, I'd rather you. I miss doing that. Don't you?" He smugly said as he rounded his hands to my back and pinched me in the . My anger erupted like a volcano as I launched myself towards him and began kicking and punching him aimlessly. I was screaming my head off when I felt someone pulling me away from Myungsoo. It was Taemin. "Calm down, Naeun." He whispered to my ears, while his hands were wrapped around my torso. 

 

Hearing Taemin's voice did not made my anger simmered down as I glanced back at Myungsoo who had an unreadable expression on his face. "I hate him! I'm gonna kill him!" I cursed under my breath but Taemin heard me as he repeated his words. "Son Naeun, this is just the beginning. I'll be back for more. Don't think I'll give up so easily. Laters than, baby!" Myungsoo snickered as he turned and walked out of the diner with his fellow gang. I let out a scream as I felt my body turning limp. Taemin led me to a nearby chair and sat me down. "Are you alright?" His voice was etched with concern. Before I could reply, my colleagues and boss were surrounding me, asking if I was okay. I looked up to them, "I'm sorry for what happened." Mrs Jung surprisingly gave me a hug. "It's not your fault. I'll make sure that scumbag won't ever step foot in my diner anymore." I could only managed a weak thanks as I stood up and made my way to the workroom to change my clothes and grab my bag.

 

When I walked out from the workroom, the diner looked as good as new, save for a few broken chairs. My colleagues sure worked fast. After I said my goodbye and another thank you to them, I turned to see Taemin standing near the door. "He's been waiting for you." I heard Jackson,  my fellow waiter, whispering to me while he walked over with some of the broken chairs. I gave him a small smile as I took in a deep breath and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter