Scandal 악평

Almost

!!! BREAKING NEWS:

 

                        

 

Girls' Generation's Jessica dating her previous labelmate JYJ's Kim Jaejoong? 

 

Is Jessica really dating Jaejoong? Yesterday, Jessica was spotted attending JYJ's Return Of The King concert. She was sitted at the corner of the concert but still was soon recognised by the us and the JYJ's fans there. After the concert, Jessica was seen leaving the venue with Jaejoong while Junsu and Yoochun headed to the after party.

 

                                                             

 

We followed them and saw them entering an eatry together. They leave at about 1:42am and Jaejoong fetched her home afterwards. Do you think that they're really dating? Back in 2008, it was rumored that they both dated when Jaejoong was still a member of TVXQ but SM quickly denied it and claims that they were only friends. Let's just wait for both of their labels, SM and C-JES to respond. 

 

SM responded by saying,

"Jessica just went to an old friend's concert to support, that's all. "

 

Mr LSM : " Jessica, how could you go to their concert? Without informing your manager? And somemore, JYJ? Really? "

 

Jessica : " There are just my friends, I think there's nothing wrong. "

 

Mr LSM : " Out of everyone's concert you chose to appear at JYJ's and even went out to eat with Jaejoong? Is that appropriate at all? "

 

Jessica : " Jae and I just went out to have supper after the concert, how does that simply concludes that we're dating? "

 

Mr LSM : " Because you have dated him in the past! "

 

Jessica : " But now we're just friends only, isn't that clear? "

 

Mr LSM : " I don't bother if you're just friends with him or not. From now on, just stay away from him. Is that clear? "

 

Jessica : " I think I have the right to choose my own friends and the company shall have no say to it. "

 

Mr LSM : " You like him still, don't you? Getting so protective over that bastard. He caused so much trouble to the company. Now that you're working with us, I hope you know what's your priority, Jessica Jung. "

 

Jessica : " That's two different matters. And I hope you'll be more respectful toward Jae, he is not a bastard. "

 

Mr LSM : " See? You defy your boss over him. What's that all about? Since you guys have broken up long ago, just stop contacting. I have said enough, just stay away from him. Don't let me caught you with him again. Is that clear? "

 

Jessica : " The reason why we've broken up is because you pushed him to nowhere to go. You make him desperate. "

 

Mr LSM : " Just get out. "

 

Jessica : " It's not fair at all.... That you....... "

 

Mr LSM : " I said get out. And I forbid you from doing your own business, your fashion line. It's not allowed. "

 

Jessica : " I'm not going to get out unless we've talked this out. Firstly, Jae and I will still be friends regardless what you say. He is my friend and I won't stay away from him just because you said so. Secondly, the contract have not stated that I'm not allowed to have my own fashion business out there so technially you have no right to stop me from doing what I want. It's not like I will neglect my job as a singer. I'm done saying what I got to say. "

 

Jessica then left his office. 

 

C-JES also responded by saying,

" Jaejoong and Jessica are only friends. She just came to support out of friendliness. "

 

Mr BCJ : " Jaejoong, we got it covered. "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh really? Thank you~ "

 

Mr BCJ : " But honestly..... Is she your current girlfriend? "

 

Jaejoong : " Nope.... But my ex girlfriend. "

 

Mr BCJ : " Ex girlfriend? "

 

Jaejoong : " Yeah. "

 

Mr BCJ : " Why did you guys broke up? "

 

Jaejoong : " My conflict with SM only gets bigger as days go by. I didn't want to put her in a difficult position. "

 

Mr BCJ : " So now..... You still have feelings for her? "

 

Jaejoong : " Hm.... I'm not sure..... Maybe? Or somehow? "

 

Mr BCJ : " Eh~ That means you are. Despite your dispute with SM, you still invited her over and she still came. She might have feelings for you still? "

 

Jaejoong : " Really? Does it seems so? "

 

Mr BCJ : " If she doesn't care, she wouldn't risk it to come to your concert and to eat with you afterwards. "

 

Jaejoong : " But.......... "

 

Mr BCJ : " You should know it yourself if you still love her, Jae. "

 

Mr BCJ patted Jaejoong's shoulder before leaving the room. Jaejoong felt extremely apologetic, he then texted Jessica.

 

Jaejoong : " I'm sorry.... "

 

Jessica : " Hm? "

 

Jaejoong : " I'm sorry for causing so much problems for you. I shouldn't have asked you to come for my concert, I bet you're now in a very difficult position. Sorry. "

 

Jessica : " Eh~ It's nothing. I got it settled. No worries :) "

 

Jaejoong : " That old man listens? "

 

Jessica : " Of course not, I shut him up. "

 

Jaejoong : " Would that be fine? "

 

Jessica : " I don't bother what he thinks. Let's just not talk about it, it somehow irks me when I thinking of it. "

 

Jaejoong : " Alright! Anyways, good news! I found a school and workshop in LA that you can try out on your sunglasses. You wanna go? ;) "

 

Jessica : " Really? Daebak! "

 

Jaejoong : " Yeah! After trying out, you can proceed on producing your sunglasses! "

 

Jessica : " Really? When can I go? "

 

Jaejoong : " 3 days later? Would that be okay? I'll come with you ;) "

 

Jessica : " Yup sure, I have no schedule anyways. Will it take a lot of your time? "

 

Jaejoong : " Of course not! "

 

Jessica : " Alright thank you, Jae~ "

 

Jaejoong : " No problems ^^ "

 

The two of them were still in love with each other. Everyone knows, except for they, themselves.