Walls 벽

Almost

Jaejoong have just ended his schedule and he gets into his car and drove off. He turn on the radio and heard a familiar voice. It was Jessica. He haven't seen and heard her voice for a very long time. Jessica's segment has already ended and Jaejoong was seen driving around aimlessly. He heard what Jessica said, 

 

" It's just a song I want to sing to my first love "

 

 " Hm... I felt sorry that I couldn't him during his toughest period of time... "

 

 " It's hard to forget because I was too prideful and I'm not someone who takes the initiative which makes it hard for the other person to know how I actually feel.... "

 

Also, Jessica have been walking for quite some time and she decided to stop by a coffeeshop to get herself something to drink. She sit down and was soon distracted by the sound of the TV. She then looked up and saw that it was Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong : " Hello viewers, this is Kim Jaejoong! Nice to meet you. "

 

Interviewer : " Jaejoong-shi, it's been a long time that you're here, how are you feeling? "

 

Jaejoong : " Hm.. First of all, I'm feeling a little bit nervous since I haven't had chances to appear on broadcast for a very long time..... "

 

Interviewer : " Before getting into it, we'll now show a short clip of Jaejoong in his recent fanmeet. "

 

In the recent fanmeet, Jaejoong have been answering some questions that have been asked by his fans!

 

Fan : " Oppa, how long is your longest relationship? "

 

Jaejoong : " 5 years. "

 

Fan : " Before or after debut? "

 

Jaejoong : " After. "

 

Fan : " When did the relationship end? "

 

Jaejoong : " Eh~ Why are you all so curious? "

 

Fan : " Because we love you! "

 

Jaejoong : " The reason is not good enough for me... "

 

Fan : " Then do you have any girlfriends after the break up? "

 

Jaejoong : " No... But I do have couple of dates.... Which doesn't turn out well... "

 

Fan : " Junsu or Yoochun? "

 

Jaejoong : " Yoosu hehe! "

 

Fan : " Which is your favourite song you ever composed? "

 

Jaejoong : " The songs I made are like my babies..... I can't choose between them. But if I were to choose one, it'll be wasurenaide. "

 

Fan : " Why? "

 

Jaejoong : " This is one of the DB5K song I'll never sing because this song represents the 5 of us, and only the 5 of us are allowed to sing this song together. "

 

Fan : " Oppa~ can you tell us why you broke up with your ex girlfriend? The one you've been dating for 5 years. "

 

Jaejoong : " Hmm... the walls infront of us is too huge. And... I didn't want to hurt her anymore. "

 

Fan : " Is she a celebrity? "

 

Jaejoong : " I don't wanna tell you~ "

 

Fan : " Then, do you still think of her? "

 

Jaejoong : " Maybe? "

 

All fans : " Eh~ "

 

Jaejoong : " 5 years is very long.... Within 5 years or after 5 years, anything can changed. "

 

Jessica heard what Jaejoong said. Those words kept on replaying in her mind.

 

 " 5 years. "

 

 " No... But I do have couple of dates.... Which doesn't turn out well... "

 

 " Hmm... the walls infront of us is too huge. And... I didn't want to hurt her anymore. "

 

 " Then, do you still think of her? "

 

 " Maybe? "

 

" 5 years is very long.... Within 5 years or after 5 years, anything can change. "

 

Jessica : " Star.... Only looks good from far. When you're able to touch them, it's just nothing special..... "