Cheers 건배

Almost

The concert have just ended. Jessica was still sitting at her seat and she couldn't stop thinking about what Jaejoong said before he sang,

" I honestly felt exactly the same way too. For not people able to protect the one I love and..... Just at times, we make the worse decision and hurt the one we love the most. "

 

And she remembered,

" Let's break up. "
 
 
" Really? "
 
 
" Yeah, let's break up. "
 
 
" Are you going to forget what we have for the past 5 years? "
 
 
" I can't bear to leave you too... I've got no choice. "
 
 
" You have to carry on and be happy, alright? "

 

" Sica uh~ ", she heard. She turned back and saw Jaejoong. Jaejoong ran towards her and gave her a hug.

 

Jaejoong : " Stay still. "

 

Jessica just nodded her head.

 

Jaejoong : " You know, this concert really meant a lot to me? "

 

Jessica nodded her head and she tightened the hug.

 

Jessica : " I know, you've worked really hard to get to where you are today. And I'm very proud of you~ "

 

Jaejoong : " Really? "

 

Jessica : " Even if you don't say anything, I knew it all. I can read what's on your mind. "

 

Jaejoong just stared at her intensely. 

 

Jessica : " I'm hungry, let's go and have something! "

 

Jaejoong : " Tteokbokki, mandu.... Hm....... soju? "

 

" Sica~ what's your favourite food? "
 
 
" Tteokbokki and mandu..... "
 
 
" Only? "
 
 
" I like to eat it with soju~ "
 
 
" What? You can't drink! "
 
 
" Why? "
 
 
" No! As long as you're with Kim Jaejoong, you can't drink! "

 

Jessica : " You still remember it.... "

 

Jaejoong : " Of course~ let's go! "

 

They both headed towards Jaejoong's car and drove off. They went to an nearby eatry together.

 

Jaejoong : " I haven't asked you................"

 

Jessica : " Hm? "

 

Jaejoong : " What is your favourite song in our new album...? "

 

Jessica : " Creation. I like creation~ "

 

Jaejoong : " Why? "

 

Jessica : " The lyrics..... I really like the lyrics.... "

 

Jaejoong : " It's because I wrote it right....? "

 

He smirked at her.

 

Jessica : " Really? You wrote it? "

 

Jaejoong : " Yeah I did. "

 

Jessica : " Daebak~ The lyrics gives me a lot of feels. It's someone yearning for freedom and wanting to have his/her own revolution. Heart wrenching but this speaks a from people who have secrets that can't be told, people who is running against time, people who needs comfort...... "

 

Jessica looked down and gulped down the soju. And Jaejoong looked at the soju she's holding on to and he smiled.

 

Jaejoong : " Do you remember what did I told you? "

 

"No! As long as you're with Kim Jaejoong, you can't drink! "

 

Jessica : " Of course~ "

 

Jaejoong : " What? "

 

Jessica: " I can't drink as long as I'm with you..... "

 

Jaejoong : " That's right! Why are you drinking! This soju is mine~ "

 

Jessica : " I want to~ Jessica wants to drink for today. With Kim Jaejoong. "

 

Jaejoong smiled. And he continued,

 

Jaejoong : " Alright..... And you seemed like you're part of the 3 things you've just said. "

 

Jessica remained silent.

 

Jaejoong : " Secrets that can't be told? Running against time? Or comfort? "

 

Jessica : " None~ "

 

Jaejoong : " Don't lie! "

 

Jessica : " Really~ I'm just someone who needs her own revolution. "

 

Jaejoong : " What? "

 

Jessica : " Jae, how's like to have your own fashion brand? "

 

Jaejoong : " Moldir? "

 

Jessica : " Uh. "

 

Jaejoong : " Fun. It's really fun. It's so different from being a singer. "

 

Jessica : " Really? "

 

Jaejoong : " On days you have no schedule, you just want to stay at home to design things of your own. From bags to clothes to shoes. Anything. It's rather tiring to find a proper supplier for good quality materials but the end product of every item that I've created gives me a lot of satisfaction. I'm enjoying every moment of being art director, Kim Jaejoong. "

 

Jessica : " I see~ I dreamt of being one too honestly. "

 

Jaejoong : " So that's your revolution? "

 

Jessica : " You can say so. I'm so tired of being a singer, at times. Of course, I'm more than glad to be in one of the top-tier girl group in Korea but as I grow older..... I can help but to think that, year by year, bits and pieces of my life are getting exposed. Paparazzi.... Sasaeng..... I'm so afraid. I want to try something new. I've always like designing items, to have a brand of my own if I hadn't become a singer. "

 

Jaejoong : " Go for it~ "

 

Jessica : " I don't know where to start from... "

 

Jaejoong : " You sounded like you've designed a couple of sunglasses before. "

 

Jessica : " I do..... Sunglasses. I would love to launch it as my first item. But it's hard. "

 

Jaejoong : " Why it is? "

 

Jessica : " I've never done any products out in workshops.... All I did was designing.... On my macbook. "

 

Jaejoong : " I know a workshop. It's in LA, I went there when I first started producing my item. You can try developing your items there. "

 

Jessica : " Really? "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh. But I'm not sure if it's available for now..... I'll look for one for you! "

 

Jessica : " Really? Thanks Jae~ "

 

Jaejoong : " No worries, it's a small matter! "

 

They chatted for quite a while and Jaejoong sent her home afterwards.