Conflict 갈등

Almost

BREAKING NEWS:

Just friends only? 

Girl's Generation's Jessica spotted with JYJ's Jaejoong in Los Angeles together?

 The both of them were caught in the Los Angeles Airport together on 22 September 2014. Jaejoong came out first and Jessica came out only after 20 minutes. The both of them did not have any interactions in the airport, but too much of a coincidence isn't it? The Dispatch Team managed to get a close up picture of both Jaejoong and Jessica. 

 

 

About a month ago, Jessica was caught attending JYJ concert and after the concert ends, Jessica was seen leaving the venue with Jaejoong:

 

                                                         

 

Both SM and C-JES have confirmed that the two were not dating, but were only friends. However, Jaejoong and Jessica was seen together at LA doesn't seems to prove that they are just ONLY friends. Also, Dispatch caught them shopping a baby clothing store - why would they be there in the first place? Is she pregnant? The most suspicious thing about the both of them is their instagram updates which hints the fans that there's really something going on between them! Why bothering denying still?

 

22nd September 2014:

                                                                                           

                                                                     @Jessica.syj : " My heart stops when you look at me. "

 

 

                                                                                          

                                                                                      @bornfreeonekiss2 : " 알아 ~ " [ I know~]

 

Apart from their most recent post that gained attention, we found old but recent pictures in their instagram which gain attention from us too. Judging from the ambience & the interior of the resturant, it seems like the both of them are in the same resturant together.

 

31 August 2014: 

                                                                                         

                                                              @bornfreeonekiss2 : " 재중 & 아줌마~ :) " [ Jaejoong & Ahjumma~ :) 

 

 

                                                                                       

                                                                                               @Jessica.syj : " Opps! Candid :p "

 
 
Mr LSM : " So Jessica, how are you going to explain? "

 

Jessica : " I don't think I owe anyone any explanation. "

 

Mr LSM : " Dispatch is not going to let you off. Told you to stay away from Jaejoong, look at the trouble you've gotten yourself into. "

 

Jessica : " I'm sure I've already made it clear that I've got my own rights in choosing my friends. "

 

Sunny : " Sica ah~ Don't..... "

 

Yoona : " Yeah unnie~ Let's talk this thing out. "

 

Tiffany : " The more you rebut, the more Mr Lee wouldn't listen.... "

 

Mr LSM : " So, why were you in LA? You know you have a fanmeet tomorrow right? "

 

Jessica : " I went to deal with some issues...... About my fashion line... "

 

Seohyun : " Unnie, that's great~ Finally someone amongst us stood out to be an entrepreneur! "

 

Tiffany : " But it seems like you've already considered your fashion line as your first job, and Girl's Generation second.... "

 

Taeyeon : " That's right..... Can you postpone it some how? "

 

Jessica : " I've already started producing the products and contacting other business partners... How can I stop? "

 

Sooyoung : " Sica~ I don't think that's right.... "

 

Hyoyeon : " Yeah... When Mr Lee doesn't allow..... It make things harder? "

 

Jessica : " And? "

 

Sooyoung : " I've been wanting to say things for a long time.... I really think you've put in way too much effort into your fashion line as compared to Girl's Generation. Is your heart even here? I know, you have your own dream and own aspiration but for now, for the sake of fans, can you not do this? I really don't want us to have any conflicts or to drift apart because of this. Also for Jaejoong oppa, if you're dating him again, we're very happy for you.... But since you've been caught with him for a couple of times, why don't you confirm your dating scandal? I don't think you should do this to our fans..... They must be hurting so badly and that you've given them no answers. "

 

Jessica : " Actually, I really didn't neglect Girl's Generation and Jae..... "

 

Tiffany : " Jes, you have to make a decision now. "

 

Jessica : " What? "

 

Hyoyeon : " We definitely have no problem of you dating Jaejoong oppa but you neglected the group for your own fashion line. "

 

Jessica : " Jae and I are not together. It's because my fashion line just started and it's growing bit by bit and I put in slightly more effort in it first before it's stable.... Can't you guys understand? "

 

Tiffany : " You only came back today, a day before our fanmeet..... We can't even rehearse properly... "

 

Jessica : " I'm sorry I just had to because I..... "

 

Taeyeon : " We are fine with what you're doing besides promoting as a group, but now you're truely neglecting it. You put so little effort in rehearsals and often forgets the dance steps. "

 

Jessica : " Everyone forgets the dance steps at times, what's the big deal about it? "

 

Taeyeon : " As the leader of Girl's Generation, I have to step up. Jessica, for now it's either us or your own fashion line. "

 

Jessica : " How could I choose? "

 

Tiffany : " It's very simple, if you choose your fashion line over us, you leave. "

 

Jessica : "  I'll leave then. "

 

Taeyeon : " So you choose over your fashion line? "

 

Jessica : " Yeah. I don't need any unsupportive friends around me anymore. I thought you guys understood how I feel and how I wanted it so badly. I'm really hurt, knowing that you guys were my closest friends but you don't support me at all.... "

 

Jessica turned and left the studio.