Tulips 튤립

Almost

SM artists are having rehearsals in Jamsil Indoor Hall to rehearse on their upcoming SM Town concert next week. It was Girls' Generation's turn for their practice. Jessica forgot her dance steps and accidentally trips over Sooyoung's leg and fell.

 

Sooyoung : " Oh, Jessica! Sorry! Are you okay? "

 

Jessica : " Uh I'm fine! I forgot the dance step and accidentally trips over. "

 

Jessica tries to stands up but her foot was really painful.

 

Sooyoung : " I'll hold you up to sit. "

 

Yuri : " Jessica are you okay? "

 

Jessica : " I think I sprained my leg. "

 

Yunho : " Uh Sica! What happened? "

 

Yunho and Changmin walked over.

 

Jessica : " The clumsy me forgets the dance steps and trips over Sooyoung's foot. And now, I sprained my leg. "

 

Changmin : " Aigoo~ I think you should see a doctor. "

 

Sooyoung : " Oh yeah, you should. "

 

Yunho : " And go home to rest. So that you'll recover faster~ "

 

Jessica : " Uh..... But how about the rehearsal? "

 

Yuri : " Don't worry~ I'll let our manager know. "

 

Jessica : " Alright.... "

 

Yunho and Changmin are meeting the 3 other guys for dinner but they have a sudden schedule and have to leave for Japan.

 

Changmin : " Hyung! "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh! "

 

Changmin : " Sorry, we can't have dinner today. We have a sudden schedule in Japan and we have to leave now... "

 

Jaejoong : " Ah! It's okay. Next time, next time! "

 

Changmin : " Alright... Oh, and hyung! "

 

Jaejoong : " Hm? "

 

Changmin : " Just now during rehearsal, Jessica slip and fell. She twisted her ankle. "

 

Jaejoong : " What? Really? "

 

Changmin : " Yeah! "

 

Jaejoong : " Why is she so clumsy? How is she now? "

 

Changmin : " I'm not sure, I think she went home after that. "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh.... "

 

Changmin : " Go visit her~ I know you still think of her time to time. And that you're worried now. Faster, go! "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh, do you think it'll be okay? "

 

Changmin : " Of course! "

 

Jaejoong : " What if she didn't want to see me? "

 

Changmin : " Honestly, last week we had our MT training and I had a chat with Jessica. I can feel that she's still thinking of you.. "

 

Jaejoong : " Really? "

 

Changmin : " Uh! That's why you should go and see her! "

 

Jaejoong : " Uh alright! Thank you, Changmin ah~ Take care! Hyung will see you soon! "

 

Changmin : " Take care too, Jae hyung~ "

 

Jaejoong then drives straight to Jessica's house. He reached there and knocked on the door without hesitation. 

 

Krystal : " Oh, oppa! "

 

Jaejoong : " Anneonghaseyo, Soojungie. "

 

Krystal : " What brings you here? "

 

Jaejoong : " I'm here to look for Jessica..... I heard that she sprained her ankle. "

 

Krystal : " Uh come in! "

 

Jaejoong : " Thank you. "

 

Krystal : " Unnie is in her room, you can just go in~ "

 

Jaejoong : " Alright. "

 

Jaejoong knocked on the door before entering.

 

Jessica : " Yeah, Soojung? "

 

He then opened the door, Jessica looked up and saw him. She was shocked to see him, it's been so long since she last saw him. He just went towards her without even thinking, he was very concerned.

 

Jaejoong : " Sica~ Are you okay? I heard that you sprained your ankle. "

 

Jessica : " Uh yeah..... "

 

Jaejoong : " Why are you so clumsy? You should have been more careful. Have you seen a doctor? What did the doctor say? "

 

Jessica : " Uh yeah, I've seen the doctor already. I'll be fine after a few days.... How did you know? "

 

Jaejoong : " Changmin told me. "

 

Jessica : " Uh I see.... I'm fine now. "

 

Jaejoong : " But you should have been more careful still! I was really concerned. "

 

Jessica was quite taken aback at Jaejoong's confession. He realised what he just said and he looked away, feeling really embrassed.

 

Jaejoong : " Uh... No.... I.... Don't mean..... Actually... "

 

Jessica : " Thank you for coming still~ "

 

Jaejoong hands Jessica a single stemmed yellow tulips.

 

Jaejoong : " For you. "

 

" Eh~ Then Sica, what type of flowers do you like? Orchid? Hibiscus? "
 
 
" Hmm.. A stem of yellow tulip..... Other type of flowers are too messy for me, I just like how simple a stem of yellow tulip is.. "
 
 
" Okay, I buy you as many yellow tulips from now on! "
 
 

Jessica : " Uh, so you still remember..... "

 

Jaejoong : " Of course~ "

 

Jessica : " It's really pretty~ Thank you, Jae. "

 

Jaejoong : " No problems! It's been a long time since I last saw you, how's everything? "

 

Jessica : " Everything was pretty good, I've been really busy.... How about you? "

 

Jaejoong : " Ah I see..... I've been quite busy too, preparing for JYJ's 2nd album. "

 

Jessica : " It seems like we've both lead our lives pretty busily... "

 

Jaejoong : " Yeah, and time passes so fast... "

 

Before Jessica could speak, Jaejoong's phone rang. He signaled to her before picking up the phone.

 

Jaejoong : " Sorry...... I have sudden photoshoot to do... I have to leave now... "

 

Jessica : " Uh.... It's okay... You should get going! "

 

Jaejoong : " Sorry.... I wanted to stay longer.... "

 

Jessica : " It's okay! Work is more important... "

 

Jaejoong : " I shall get going..... And see you soon! "

 

Jessica : " Uh yeah... "

 

Jaejoong was about to leave her room but he turned back,

 

Jaejoong : " Ah! Is your phone number the same? "

 

Jessica : " Uh. "

 

Jaejoong : " Alright... Take care, Jes~ "

 

Jessica : " You too~ "

 

Jaejoong then left her house.

 

Krystal : " Unnie! "

 

She came into Jessica's room and saw her admiring the tulips.

 

Jessica : " Yeah? "

 

Krystal : " You and Jae oppa reconcile? "

 

Jessica : " No? "

 

Krystal : " Then why would he come after hearing that you injured yourself? "

 

Jessica : " He said Changmin told him... "

 

Krystal : " Wow~ When I opened the door, I was shocked to see him.... And he looked extremely worried though. "

 

Jessica : " Oh, really? "

 

Krystal : " I think he still likes you, unnie. "

 

Jessica : " No.... I think he came out of friendliness. "

 

Krystal : " But it doesn't seems so to me..... "

 

Jessica : " Whatever you think~ "

 

Krystal : " You haven't seen him for a very long time right...? But it seems like you guys are very comfortable with each other... "

 

Jessica : " I think it's because........ "

 

Krystal : " Because? "

 

Jessica : " We've been together for a very long time, so it wasn't awkward at all.... And..... "

 

Krystal : " And you still think of him. "

 

Upon hearing what Krystal said, Jessica looked down.