Echos 에코

Almost

Jessica is having a schedule at Minyoung's FM Date. 

 

Minyoung : " Anneonghaesyo, welcome to Minyoung's FM Date. Let's welcome a special guest who will be joining me today! She's none other than Girl's Generation's Jessica! "

 

Jessica : " Anneonghaseyo, It's Jessica. "

 

Minyoung : " Jessica, I haven't seen you for a very long time! "

 

Jessica : " Yeah that's right..... I just came back from Japan yesterday as we just ended our dome tour! "

 

Minyoung : " As expected, our Jessica is a very busy person! "

 

Jessica : " Just yesterday, I was just wondering and I realised that unnie and I have been friends for close to 10 years. "

 

Minyoung : " Yeah that's right! "

 

Jessica : " We click a lot... I think it's because unnie used to study in America... "

 

Minyoung : " Yeah, and we have similar thinkings too! "

 

Jessica : " Uh right! "

 

Minyoung : " Today, we'll have a special segement. We'll be talking about first love... And it's true that everyone will never forget about their first love, right? "

 

Jessica : " That's right! "

 

Minyoung : " We'll also be asking Jessica about her first love, so do send in questions you would want to ask Jessica! "

 

Jessica : " Yeah, I'll try to answer them! "

 

Minyoung : " Carrying the memories of first love, is there any song that reminds you of it? "

 

Jessica : " Hmm... Almost by Tamia. It's actually an English song that I relate to alot... "

 

Minyoung : " Alright, I'll put this as the background music! Why did you choose this song? "

 

Jessica : " Hmm.... there isn't any special reason, it's just a song I would want to sing to my first love. "

 

 Minyoung : " How old were you back then? "

 

Jessica : " Uh..... "

 

Minyoung : " First love can be forgiven unconditionally and everyone will have their first love so it's okay to share! "

 

Jessica : " Is that so? "

 

Minyoung : " Of course! Was it during middle school? "

 

Jessica : " No.. It was right after. "

 

Minyoung : " Was it true love and did you have any regrets regarding your first love? "

 

Jessica : " Yeah it was. Well because, the time we spend together is actually very long...... "

 

Minyoung : " Ah I see.... So what are the regrets you have? "

 

Jessica : " Hmm... I felt sorry that I couldn't help him during his toughest period of time.... "

 

Minyoung : " Hm so that was it.... If you listen to this song carefully, the lyrics is really beautiful. "

 

Jessica : " Yeah.. There's lyrics like ' I miss the times that we used to share ', which makes the song very heartwrenching.. "

 

Minyoung : " Okay, the last question! Hmm, what makes it so hard to forget about your first love? "

 

Jessica : " It's hard to forget because I was too prideful and I'm not someone who takes the inititative which makes it hard for the other person to know how I actually feel.... "

 

Minyoung : " Ah I see.. But honestly, if one is constantly on the receiving end and another is constantly on the giving, it feels like their roles are already fixed in placed. The one who is giving will be always giving and the one who is receiving will always be receiving.... "

 

Jessica : " Yeah.... That's what I regret the most. "

 

Minyoung : " Are you still as prideful? "

 

Jessica : " I guess so? That's why I am still like this~ "

 

Minyoung : " Ah really? Hm what's your ideal type right now? Your ideal type must have changed throughout the years... "

 

Jessica : " I'm 26 this year and I'm not young anymore...... Hm, just someone that I'm comfortable with and someone who takes care of me well... "

 

After 2 hours, it ended.

 

Minyoung : " Sica~ Where will you be going? "

 

Jessica : " I'll be heading home. "

 

Minyoung : " Do you want me to drop you off? "

 

Jessica : " It's okay unnie. I want to spend some time walking around the street, it's been so long since I did that. "

 

Minyoung : " Are you okay? You seemed bitter over the talk just now... "

 

Jessica : " Uh I'm fine.... "

 

Minyoung : " I'm sure you're not.... I've know you for over 10 years and one look, I know you're not... "

 

Jessica : " Don't worry, unnie. I'm really fine. "

 

Minyoung : " Really? "

 

Jessica : " Yes! "

 

Minyoung : " If you need someone to talk to call me okay? Don't keep everything to yourself..... "

 

Jessica : " I will, unnie! I shall get going... "

 

Minyoung : " Alright.. Take care Jes~ "

 

Jessica : " You too, bye~ "

 

Jessica left the radio station and is walking on the streets alone. She had so much on her mind. She haven't had this feeling for a very long time, the feeling of being uncertain. She felt so intoxicated because it has been so long and she still think of him. Those flashbacks, she had are like echos in her mind.

 

Jessica : " Your conflict with SM.......... Really can't be resolved? "

 

 Jaejoong : " Uh. "

 

 Jessica : " What to do? "

 

 Jaejoong : " I'll have to leave. "

 

 Jessica : " Us. Then what about us? "

 

 Jaejoong : " I'm sorry... "

 

 Jessica : " Why? "

 

 Jaejoong : " I can't put you in a difficult position over and over again, to choose between me or your career. I can't be selfish. "

 

 Jessica : " And? "

 

 Jaejoong : " Let's break up. "

 

Jessica : " Really? "

 

 Jaejoong : " Yeah, let's break up. "

 

 Jessica began to cry.

 

 Jessica : " Are you going to forget what we have for the past 5 years? "

 

 Jaejoong : " I can't bear to leave you too... I've got no choice. "

 

Jaejoong pulled Jessica over and gave her a hug. 

 

Jaejoong : " You have to carry on and be happy, alright? "

 

As she remembered.