Kim Taehyung

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are so funny"

   I just smile to those words. I laugh untill my stomach hurt while clapping my hands. I'm happy. Yes, I am. My friends laughing and joking together with me. Everything is just so right.

Who I'm kidding for?

    No, I'm not happy. My heart feel like getting cut by knife. It broke into peace, into nothing when I see his face.

Why must I be this stupid?

    My name is Kim Taehyung, as you know I am 17 years old. I live with my parent not so far from my school. In my 17 years old life, I did one biggest mistake that I do not know how to fix it or can it be fixed? Haihh..

    What it is? I broke my one and only best friend's heart. Yeah, I know. I am the kid who always think he is right and never wrong. I seriously regret with my stupid action.

Jeon Jungkook.

   Ahhh, I miss that boy. I miss to call his name. He confeseed his feeling to me not too long ago. I don't know that Jungkook is gay and it shock me to death when he suddenly told me he like me more than friend. I was very angry about it. He just broke the line and beauty of our friendship. I said lot of things I should not and with that, I just leave him.

Bastard? Yeah, I know.

"Kid, what happened between you two actually?" Hoseok or known as Hobi poke Taehyung should and ask him when he notice he stare at one of theirs classmate, Jungkook who used to be Taehyung best friend but now Taehyung stop hanging out with Jungkook and that make Hoseok worry because Jungkook is mean a lot to Taehyung. The dreamer just shook his head and saying nothing is wrong toward Hoseok but his face cannot hide it. It show all those broken feeling. 

    Hoseok do not want to force his friend for telling about the truth, he know Taehyung will tell him if he need to know. If Taehyung want to keep it as secret he do not have any right to ask more about it. They continue talking for kill the time and Taehyung cannot stop his eyes from looking at Jungkook way. Eventhough he focus on  listening to Hoseok and Namjoon stories but still, Jungkook make him look at his way from the corner of his eyes. He try to avoid it but he miss Jungkook so much.

    "I don't know dude! Sure I like him but uh I don't know" Namjoon caress his hair furiously while Hoseok just laugh at his trouble friend. "Are you gay Joonie?" Taehyung ask with curious and the latter just nod his head like nothing are wrong. Namjoon is telling him and Hoseok about his love problem when he just know he like his older cousin Jin who is theirs school president. Just so you know, Kim Namjoon is freaking bad kid. So bad~

Wow, world now days really something. Aren't being gay is sins?

    "I am gay too, you know right?" its Taehyung turn to nod after Hoseok ask him. He know Hoseok is gay because he is been in relationship with his brother Mark for 2 years already now. At first, he against their relationship so much because hell gay? he just 15 years old and do not know how real world is, but after a year have passes, Hoseok and Mark still together and that make he aware of something. Love is for everyone, no matter who you be with, as long as your heart is happy, that is real love.

But,

Why I get so mad when Jungkook told me he is gay. Haihh. Maybe, just maybe, I don't expect it. Ofcourse! We always talk about hot chick and suddenly he is into boys. Who the hell do not get heart attack with that? and I AM NOT A GAY.

   "What about you Taeta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter