Alone

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I think you should talk to him first. He look like he is wait for you." 

   Jimin words playing on mind once again. I have tried it. For many hundreds ing millions time but he ignore me. I don't know what should I do now. I know what Jimin mean, I can feel it too. Everytimes he look at me, everytimes our eyes met, my heart can't stop from tell me he maybe have something to tell, but my mind stop it. When I feel the urge to talk..

I will hurt myself again

That feel make me stop. I already too broken and I don't want to kill myself but I miss him. So very much.

   "Come one dude! Just talk to him!" Jimin push Jungkook body a little too hard until make him almost fall off from the chair. The boy give his friend a death glare after stabilize his self. "Hehe. Sorry. Not mean to." Jimin speak with naughty grin on his face. "You try confess your feeling to Yoongi and get reject first, then talk about this with me again. Know how hard it is uhh!" he his hair fustratedly come along with a long groan.

   "Ouchh! Its hurt you idiot!" Jungkook cry in pain while caress his head that get hitted by Jimin. "I don't like him like that way okay? And if I do so, he will never push me back cause I'm ing fabulous!" say  the little boy while acting to flip his hair like a diva. Jungkook roll his eyes toward Jimin sassy attitude. He then change his view to Taehyung and his friends which is talking around Taehyung's desk.

   I miss him. Why not I'm the one who make him smile right now? Why I need to tell him about my feeling? If only I think a little longer, this will never happen. If only I do not confess..

   "Hello, excuse me, where is Jimin?" Jungkook and Jimin look at the open door together as they hear someone call Jimin names, all theirs classmate do actually. Two hot seniors are standing there. Jimin almost choke his own saliva when he see Yoongi and Seokjin at his class. Jungkook take a glance at the nervous Jimin beside him, he feel like want to laugh until he lost his voice because Jimin look so ing hilarious when Yoongi suddenly pop up after they just talked about him. "Don't like him my ." Jungkook say and get a  you stare from Jimin.

   "He is here. Dude! Go there!" Jungkook yell loudly while pushing the shorter and make Yoongi and Seokjin turn their eyes to them. Jimin give the two a sweet smile. "Hey Jimin! My name is Seokjin, you can just call me Jin hyung and here, you know him right. Anyways, we are here because Yoongi want to meet you so bad because he mi- Ouchh Yoongi what the hell?!" Yoongi take away his feet from stepping on Jin's feet. 

   Jimin look so confused with them but act like nothing is weird. "Go to your beloved cousin." Yoongi say to Jin and with that, the taller walk away from them and go to Namjoon. Jungkook watch them from behind quietly. He sigh.

"You are alone in this world. Eventhough you have your parents, your friends or even your love one, when you fall asleep at night, you have nobody to company you in those nightmares. You survive with your own help."

     I have read those quotes before, I think it is true. I'm alone.

Alone..

    I don't need anyone, do I? because in the end, I will be alone too.

Alone..

   But it will be really nice to wake up from nightmare with an arms hugging and wait for you to stop crying than you hugging a pillow and cry on them.

Alone..

   "Jungkook! I'm going now!" the dreamer boy get out from his thought after hearing his friend called. "Ehh? Where will yo-Jimin! Yahh! Yahh!" Jungkook let out a loud groan when Jimin just dragged away by Yoongi and leave him behind. He loot at the clock. "Ahh, it already lunch time." Jungkook sigh heavily. He bump his face onto the desk, tired of being left alone. 

   "Jungkook?" the boy lift up his head to see who's call his name and he is kind of shock when Jin and Namjoon stand infront of him. "Its lunch time." the  senior say once again. "Uh-uh, yeah. I know." he say with cold tone. "Let's join us!" Hoseok talk with a little loud voice from behind, Taehyung is beside him, smile on his face. 

He look so cute.

   "Yeah. Come on! I feel sorry to you because Yoongi suddenly kidnap your friend. You don't have to feel awkward because I'm older than you. There is Taehyung also! I know he is your bes- Uhmm! MMMM!" Jungkook just watch Namjoon cover Jin mouth with his palm. Namjoon knew, Jungkook mind thought. "Why you do that Joonie? I'm talking to Jungkook, its not good of you okay?" 

   "It's okay. I don't feel like eating." Jin look a little sad when he refuse to grab a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter