If Just

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “Yahh, Taetae, how was yesterday? Are thing worked out like you planned?” Taehyung look up from his locker to see Hoseok face behind it. Before he answer his friend question, he glance to Jungkook’s locker for seconds. “I don’t know.” The boy sigh tiredly. He can’t sleep at all yesterday and he do not know why but the feeling keep disturbing him. Jungkook face can’t get away from his mind.

    He know he is in love with Jungkook and he’s supposed to be happy because Jungkook still have the same feeling for him. All this worried sweat does not look the same as it have to be. Maybe because he do not confess yet. “I’m about to tell him that I like him but he ran away.”

    “What? Dude? You don’t chase him after it?” Taehyung shake his head and Hoseok palm his face. “Why I be friend with such a stupid person?” said Hoseok to the boy infront him. Taehyung just let out another sigh for it. To be honest he too does not know how he can still be alive with his dumb brain. “I’m gonna tell him today. For sure.”

    “Yeah. You better be. Catch him before others do.” He only can smile at Hoseok words as they enter their classroom together. Before Taehyung can even put his beg down, he is pushed down to the ground. “WHAT THE? YAHH JIMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TAE-AHH ARE YOU OKAY?” Hoseok bent down to pick Taehyung up. Everyone in their class suddenly become freeze watching them.

    After Taehyung finally can stand up with Hoseok’s help, Jimin once again push him down and not just that, he even give the boy some punches in his face. “Jimin! Are you crazy?!” Hoseok and theirs other classmate try to part away Jimin from bleeding Taehyung. “Get away from me!” Jimin screaming loudly, try to free out from Hoseok and Namjoon holds. He is so aggressive that make everyone gone insane. It’s first time to see a flower boy Jimin become a monster.

 

    “Yahh idiot! What I have done to you ing bastard?!” Taehyung bit his lower lips to calm down himself from hurt the boy. His cheek turn purple-ish caused from Jimin’s power. Jimin break into laughter and confusing every single human in there. “You ask me what you have done? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID.” Jimin push Hoseok and Namjoon away. They just step a back to save theirs pure life.

    “Because! Because of you bastard! What his fault to become like this! What so wrong to be gay?! What so wrong to fall in love?!” Jimin fall into his knees. Tears running down from his eyes. Taehyung stood there stupidly do not understand a what Jimin said. “W-what you want to say? Why do you cry?” something in Taehyung’s body do not feel right. His heart beating so fast and make him feel hard to breath properly. Sweats all over his forehead and his palms.

    “Ju-Jung.. Jungko- kook, you! You did this to him! You! Because of you! You should just die already!” Jimin stand up and kick Taehyung really hard on his stomach and make the other hitting the wall.

    “Jimin-ahh, calm down. What is wrong with Jungkook? Did something bad happened?” Namjoon try to in but he just get a death glare from the smaller. “Can someone call the ing teacher?!” Hoseok yell to his others classmate who’s just watching them and not doing anything. One of them get out from there and try to find a help. “JUNGKOOK IS ING IN COMA BECAUSE OF YOU! They said they saw Jungkook ran out from school, cried before he get hit by the car! And you the only ing reason he cry!”

     Jimin words make everyone’s jaws open widely. Taehyung watch the latter crying without moving an inch. “W-what are y-you sayi-saying? Huh?” Taehyung start to not believing his ears, something must be wrong, really wrong, he thought. “Stop joking around kid.” Taehyung faking a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter