Feeling

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you, Jungkook”

   “Hate you..” Jungkook speak up to nobody. There is only him in his ward at that time. Jungkook let out another sigh after he is sure Taehyung were not around there. His words still lingering in Jungkook’s mind.

I hate you..

    Hate..

You hated me, Taehyung-ahh?

  

    Jungkook look at Taehyung’s beg and books that placed not so nicely on the table, in front of him. Judged by the books and Taehyung’s shirts hanging there, he know, Taehyung were stayed with him all this time. Smile were shown around his face.

    “Smiling alone, are you crazy?” Jungkook turn his head toward the way of the voice coming from. Taehyung is standing at the door while resting his body against the wall. “Yeah.” Say Jungkook, smile not leaving his face as he bring the blanket up to cover his upper body. Taehyung  walk straight to him and help the boy to warm his self.

    “You hate me, hm, Taehyung?” Jungkook ask his friend with a low voice while he is watching the latter putting his breakfast in his plate. Aroma of black coffee fulled the air of his nose. “Eat.” Taehyung bring the plate that served with sandwich near to Jungkook face. Jungkook mutters a thank you before he eat his food quietly. Taehyung put his down onto the sofa, placed opposite with Jungkook bed, he watch Jungkook from there.

     Silentness take over between them and it’s not an awkward atmosphere, they feel better like that, it give them some space to be in peace. Jungkook finished his breakfast and Taehyung help him move aside the plate and the cup of coffee. Jungkook’s eyes do not leave from looking at Taehyung who is now busying his self with Jungkook’s beg.   “Taetae. Do you really ha-”

 “Have the nurse packed your things up?” Jungkook just nod his head and bit his lips, feel a little hurted for not being able to finish his sentence. “Good. I will bring this beg to my car. You can leave tomorrow. You know it right?” he nod again and with that Taehyung walk out from his ward and fade away.

    Jungkook just look at the ground. His mind can not thinks about any other thing than Taehyung words.

Do you really hated me that much?

   You probably did, right?

You hate me..

   Sure you did.

    Jungkook rest his head on the puffy pillow. He close his eyes and again, he is dreaming about his family. His and Taehyung family. “Sure I hated you. It is because..” Jungkook open his eyes automatically after he heard Taehyung’s voice near him. After his iris had balanced the light, it meet with another pair of eyes. There is Taehyung, standing infront of him. He wait for the latter to finish his sentences.

    “I hate you because.. you left me alone when I’m about to confess.” Taehyung continue. He exhale a good, deep breath before speaks up once again. “I- I, Jeon Jungkook. I actually, well uhh- !” Taehyung turn around to hide his reddening face,  so now his back was facing Jungkook. “What is it Tae?” Jungkook ask him, the boy still keep quiet.  “Taehyung-ahh, are you o-”

    “I LIKE YOU! Urghh! I like you Jungkook-ahh. I’m sorry for made you suffered like this. I mean- I’m about to tell you that day but you ran away and then happened. I’m really sorry. I like-no! I love you. Jeon Jungkook, I love you. Please forgive me and my stupidness.” In one shot, he is confessing his feeling toward the boy he love by back facing him. Taehyung bit his lower lips and turn three hundreds sixty degree once again and right at now, he make an eyes contact with Jungkook. “I.. I lo-love y-you.” He said it for one more time, while locking his and Jungkook’s eyes.

    “I knew.” Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter