A Dream

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    A boy wearing a pair of white shirt and light blue jean wandering around the door that separating his and his life. His red and bull eyes show that the boy had been cried for too long. While biting his fingernail to control his nervousness, the boy patiently wait in front of the door with hope. “Please be safe.” Again and again, he pray for the same words.

    Feel a pain on his leg from walking in a long time he break down onto the floor. At this moment, he only wish for one thing, he only need one thing, he just want one thing, he wish, need, and want the boy behind the door to stay alive so that he can confess his real feeling properly. If only he held the boy hand when he ran away last week, he will not be here.

    “Tae!” hear his name be called, so he turn his head to the owner of the voice. A couple of boys rushing to him and one of them are crying bitterly. “Hyu-hyung! Jungk-jun- hyun-” Taehyung stand up from the dirty place and hug the older boy who is not crying like the other one did. “Shuhh, hey it’s okay. He will be okay.” The boy hug him back and caress his back softly, to give Taehyung some strength to face the world. The boy need someone to lean on, he is still too young for all this .

    “Yoongi hyung, Jimin, I’m sorry. This is all because of me.” Taehyung say again with a crack voice. Yoongi shake his  head and telling him not his fault while Jimin just crying there same as Taehyung do. “Others will come later. I already told them.” Yoongi let go of Taehyung and after that he take Jimin to his hold, being the elders one is kind of burden to him because he need to have responsible of everything. But for now, things are matter to him is Jungkook to be alright.  Seeing Jimin and Taehyung crying in pain make his heart break.

    Taehyung is crying when the two door open widely and the doctor walk out, following by the nurse. “Doc, how is my friend?” Yoongi ask the doctor as soon as he step out, Taehyung and Jimin stand by both of his side. The pause between the talk make Taehyung heart do not feel in comfortable zone. “wh-what happened to-to Jungkook doctor?! Tell m-me!” Taehyung lost his patient and Yoongi forced to hurt that boy by holding his wrist tightly, worry he might did something stupid.

    To be honest, he worry that he, himself will make something out of control after listen to whatever the result gonna be, so he hold both of boys, to stay awake. “Jungkook is now wake up from coma.” A heavy but relief sigh escape from Yoongi mouth as he listen to the Doctor. Taehyung just crying even more than before after knowing about it but now, the tears is not longer a sad one, it is because he is really thankful to the God.

    “Can I me-meet h-him now–lease p-please.” Taehyung is now on his knee and hoping for some sympathy from the doctor to allow him meet the love of his world. Yoongi help the little stand back again. “Yes, but only one person and please do not ask him with many questions, he still need a little time to recover.” The doctor say to them and make thing more confuse than before. Nothing bad had happened to Jungkook right? Theirs mind thought the same thing.

    “Being in coma sometimes can make some people do not use to the reality as they open theirs eyes and need some time to remember all the things happened to them. Also, Jungkook may be in trauma. If you force him too much, it will make things worst. So, I hope you guys can be ease with h-” the doctor words getting cut by loud scream from behind. All of them turn theirs body to look at the four  running boys. Hoseok and the boys are here.

    “Hyung!” Taehyung run to his brother and hug the elders while Yoongi greet Jin and others. “Hey, everything okay baby?” Mark ask his little brother as he wipe the tears on Taehyung’s cheek. Hoseok stand by his boyfriend’s side and telling his mind for not being jealous of the sibling. “Like I said before, don’t push him too much and please keep quiet. I will leaving first.” The doctor make his way out from them.

      “Taehyung-ahh. You can meet him first. Hyung and others will wait here.” Jin say to him and the boy nod his head before fade away from theirs sight. They watch Taehyung walking into Jungkook’s ward with heavy heart. They can’t imagine how broken Taehyung right now. Hoseok and Mark make theirs way to sit on one of the chairs not far f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter