Run

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Jungkookie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for ignoring you. I don’t mean to do it but I.. I.. I don’t know Jungkook-ahh. I like you Jungkook-ahh. Can you forgive me? Please.”

   “Are you being serious Tae? D-do you like me? Like the way I do?”

“Yes! I like you a lot Jeon Jungkook! I want you be my love forever. Jeon Jungkook, can you accept me as your boyfriend? I promise you, I will be the best of the best boy friend ever.”

   “But Taehyung, I thought you are straight?”

“Its does not matter now. I like you. No! I love you Jungkook. Will you be my boy friend?”

   “I-I.. I want to b-be yo-”

“JEON JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!”

    The boy at the back of the class blink his eyes for awhile before he truly awake from a dream land. He lift his head and Mrs. Park face right infront him. “Mr. Jeon, are you now together with us?” Jungkook keep quiet for a moment and then ask for sorry. He let out a tired sigh while looking at Taehyung’s back.

my  life. I thought Taehyung suddenly turn to be gay.

Jeon Jungkook, stop being a fool. Miracle is not real. It  just a .

    “That’s for now. Thanks you class.”

     Jungkook put his head down once again right after Mrs. Park walk out from his class. He close his eyes and try to get some more sleep but getting disturbed by the most fluffy but have abs  boy in the class, Jimin. “Yahh, yahh Jungkook! Today we can’t come home together. I have a date  with Yoongi hyung. I’m sorry nae? You okay right, without me? Do you want me ask someone to company you?”

  

 

 “I don’t ask you to walk me home idiot. What am I? a kid?” Jimin try his best to not kill his friend right now. “I just want to be a good friend to you stupid. Well, I’m going to toilet. Yoongi wanna meet his cutie boyfriend.” Say Jimin to Jungkook while flipping his hair act like some sassy diva. Jungkook look at him with annoyed. “Are you guys gonna again? Wahh Park Jimin, you are reeeaaaally a good friend.” Jungkook clap his hands while insulting his friend in a very good way. Jimin give the boy a gift on his head before run away to meet his boyfriend.

    It’s been a month since Yoongi and Jimin become a couple. Jungkook swear Jimin is the most luckiest person ever to have his crush turn to like him back. He look at Taehyung way again. Looking at him from far already become Jungkook habit. It’s also been a month since Taehyung make him confused with the note.

 If just Taehyung is Yoongi..

   I will b-

NO!

   If just I didn’t confessed to him..

I will be the most happiest person ever.

   At least I have him as a friend.

Well known, I’m such a stupid.

    Jungkook bring his head down, do not want to break his heart more than before. Bitting his lower lips hardly for stopi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter