Jeon Jungkook

The Last Bell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh..

 

Today, also just same as yesterday, last week, and last months. Nothing seem to changes a bit. My classmate still stupid and dumb as well as me, my life never move on from the boredness, my pocket money not going to enough. My feeling..

 

 

 

Still stay the same, never going to change, not now or in future.

 

 

but this is not right..

 

 

My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am 17 years old teen boy. I study at Seoul High School and I live at my mom house. My parent already dead and I don't have anyone now. Well, I don't want to talk about this so yeah, I live alone.

 

I used to have a best friend, but not anymore. I lost my one and only best friend after I confessed my feeling. Yes, I am the teen who is madly in love with theirs best friend and lost after being honest with theirselve. We used to play, eat, talk and cuddle together but everythings stopped when I cannot control my action. I am so stupid. But, how can I still like him eventhough he already push me away? The question that never will answered.

 

Oh? I didn't mentioned it before? I am gay. Gay for my best friend. Well yeah my ex best friend, Kim Taehyung. It's so bec-

    "OUCHH WHAT THE HELL JIMIN?!" Jungkook scream loudly while rubbing his head. He send a death glare toward the boy next to him who just giggle after hit his him on his head. "Welcome back Kookie! You are so cute when you in your dreamland!" say the boy who known as Jimin. Jimin is one of Jungkook's stupid classmate that always make him feel like being a murderer. Jungkook just let out a loud groan and roll his eyes, annoyed with Jimin because disturbing him from looking at his so not secret crush, Taehyung who's laughing happily with his other friends.

    Jimin know about the problem between him and Taehyung because he is one of Taehyung close friends. He notice the sadness in Jungkook eyes everytime he watch Taehyung from far. "Go and start talk again if you miss him that much little Kookie." Jimin speak as he put his down onto his chair. Jungkook look at Jimin for seconds before sighing for hundred times.

Easy to say uhh..

    "I'm ing taller than you shortingtie." Jimin pouts when Jungkook speak the fact of his height. Well Jungkook is right. He is short, small and look like a kid but hell he is cute and have abs so what ever, everyone want him anyways. "Hey Kook, how the feel of being a gay?" Jimin suddenly ask him with his head resting on the desk while his hands lazily hanging besides. Jimin's face turn to look at Jungkook who do not speak a .

Its hurt. Its kill you. You cry everynight knowing that you can't be with someone you love because this damn world do not understand what Love truely mean.

"I don't know."

    Jimin pout his lips again and now his cute puffy pout come together with a sigh. Jungkook look at him for seconds before shook his head repeatly. "You like those small things right? What is his name uh YooGi? HyuGi? DukGi? nahh, Gi something. Aren't you?" Jungkook ask the latter and Jimin's cheek turn red within minutes. "NOOO!" Jimin raise his voice and yell out. His loud voice make everyone staring at them with a weird look. Jimin bow his head and ask for sorry with his still blushing face while Jungkook look over his ex best friend and he is not surprise when Taehyung break away from eyes contacting.

It's always like this. I know you are looking at me but why? Why you do not talk with me? Am I that wrost?

    "His name is Yoongi and I don't like him, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter