Chapter 6

Love abroad
Sehun's POV
It was almost time to go visit Aria and I felt excited but also nervous I decided to order some food because I didn't know if she had eaten yet or not. The rest of the members were either resting or playing around. A few minutes later after I had ordered the food it had arrived it was only a few bags of jajangmyeon and fried chicken. I mean come on who doesn't love friend chicken. Once the members saw the food they rushed to the door trying to grab the food.

" Stop!! this food is not for you!"

" our dearest maknae you know is rude not to share with us right." Suho said.

" I know it could be rood but this food is not just for me." 

" The who else is it for?' Lay asked

" Well, i told Aria i would go by and check on her later, and i ordered the food for just her and me."

"Wow!! our maknae has a crush on the foreigner... well at least shes cute I might go talk to her too" Baekhyun said 

" NO!!"

" Calm down sehun I was just kidding." Baekhyun said apologetically

" At what time are you going to visit our dear Aria.?" Suho asked

" I told her I would be at he apartment at 7 since she was going to be alone because her roommate left and was not coming back untill school began."

" Really shes all alone.?' they all asked

" yes thats why im trying to keep her company on my free time."

" Wow you have more than a crush on her you really like her dont you.?" chen asked

" Well I do, but we just met who knows if she likes me and also I dont want to fall in love with someone who will eventually leave." 

" Sehun be cautious, you  don't want to her  what is she likes you as well. She will be heart broken when she leaves back home. Dont forget you're an idol  and our fans would not like you dating also remember your contract if you decide to date you cant go public." Suho said 

" I know hyun." After I said that I decided to grab the food bags and go to Arias apartment. In a matter of a day I had fallen in love with a girl who might not like me but also if she does she might leave and I don't want that. But tonight i will find out if she likes me or not. I was outside her apartment and knocked on her door within seconds the door opened and she looked incredible. I really like who she had dressed but most of all I really really really liked her smile it made me feel welcomed.

" Hi Aria! I see you got some good rest" I said

" Oh yes. I did, but please come in" she replied

" Oh I brought you some food, I didn't know f you have eaten yet or not, and also I didn't want to have dinner by myself since the rest went out." I lied! all the members were at home. But a little white lie wont her anyone

" Sehun you shouldn't have, I feel so bad I have nothing to offer you."

" Aria stop that! I'm doing this because you're new here and because your special."  She really is special and tonight ill find out if she likes me ill be bold and courageous.

" Thank you Sehun I owe you big time,. Not only did you give me a ride to my apartment, but got me a phone, and now you brought me food. I was actually worrying if I had any food to offer you."

" Well Aria if you say you owe me big time how about we start by a small payment of having dinner with me and a kiss." Oh yes this was courageous of me! She looked surprised , her eyes became wide as i got closer to get but i felt her relax as i got closer and closer. I planted a kiss on her lips. A genuine kiss full of innocence, romance and tenderness no lust. We pulled apart her eyes were brighter then ever but i felt bad that i just ambushed her like that.

" Im sorry Aria I didnt meat to kiss you, well i did but not like that." I said apologetically

" Its okay sehun that kiss was totally unexpected but I liked that, Ive never been kissed."

Oh god i took her first kiss now i really feel bad.

" Really i took your first kiss.? Im sorry I didnt know"

" Sehun dont worry Im glad it was you." 

She was was i took her first kiss that means she likes me. I will try my best to make her happy even if it means ill be heart broken at the end when she leaves.

Sorry I have not been updating even after i promised i would. But after new years i got a call to work and then after 2 weeks of work I got surgery so i wasnt able to update until today, I might do a double update today because, I will be going back to school tomorrow and this storrry might go on hiatus for a bit.