Chapter 3

Love abroad
Sehuns POV

I felt so bad for her but something else was driving me to help her all I wanted to do was protect her. I was quite surprised how easy it was to talk to her. Also I was surprised she still hast recognized me. Really what girl would not recognize Oh Sehun from exo! Her face was angelic something was attracting me to her. I knew I could get any girl I want but with her is different, shes the type of girl you just don't mess around with.  While still talking to her I asked to see where she would be staying she handed me a piece of paper.

" Thats near where I will be saying with my hyungs, mind if we give you a ride.?"

" omg really?.. wait what do you mean by we?"

" Do you want to get to where you will be saying or wait here all day?" - I saw her thinking and a smile grew on her face I saw a black van approaching.

" I guess .. I have no other choice huh?"

" Nope, you don't." I said and she laughed.

I saw the manager open the back of the van to load her luggage. We started  walking towards the van and the door opened and I signaled her to go in, she seemed nervous and hesitant. I decided to go in first and then and held my hand out . She gave me her hand it fit my hand perfectly she soft warm hand made me weak at the knees. Once inside the van the door was shut she sat next to me, she seem to ignore all the people inside until someone coughed.

" *cough* Sehun? Care to introduce us to your new friend" Suho said

Aria seemed startle after she turned around and saw all of exo, she recognized who we were.

" Your Suho!! as Suho from exo!!!" Aria said as Suho nod and the she pointed at me.

" No way so youre SEHUN! like the SEHUN.? no way I must be dreaming this can't be happening to me" Aria said

" Aria Its true we are EXO." I said

Your POV

No way! I must be dreaming I'm in a van with one of my favorite KPOP bands. No I must be dreaming I might still be sleeping in the airplane.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" WOW!!!! I can't believe it!!" I said, I was still in shock how could I not recognize Sehun

​" Well everyone this is Aria, shes an international student who will be spending time here in Korea. She was all by herself at the airport and she looked like she needed help" Sehun said before I could speak. Then all of the sudden I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Im Baekhyun, but im sure you knew that after all the omg's you just said. But how come such a pretty foreign girl is all by herself at the airport without any company?"

" Yes I know who all of you are, but im still in shock. Never in my wildest dreams would i thought i would actually be this close to any of you, let alone have you guys give me a ride to where I will be staying. To answer your question Baekhyun I decided to come a few weeks early before the semester starts to get to know my surrounding before all the other international student in my group get here." I said and they all look astonished as I didn't  studder or faint like any other crazy fan girls.

" Well welcome to Korea Aria, we hope that you have an amazing time here and that you consider us your friends" Chanyeol said. Some of them were still looking at me and it felt a bit uncomfortable. Then I felt Sehun grab my hand, but why. The one that was looking at me the most beside sehun was lay it was as if he was burning holes on my face, but I decided to ignore him. The car ride seemed really short then we arrived to the building where I would be staying. It was a tall modern building something i was not used to back home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" Wow! this is huge!!!" I said 

" Aria im sure you have seen building like this before right.?" Chen asked

" No, at least not in my home town or even near my University back home." I said

" Well guys we better go through the back and we should leave Aria here you know how the media can be" The manager said

" wait why are you guys going through the back, aren't you guys going to stay somewhere else."? I said

" No, we are all actually saying in the building on the very top floor, that's why I told you that the address you gave me was near where we would be staying." Sehun said I was in shock once again. I had only been a few hours in Korea and I had already met my favorite bad and had sehun help me and hold me hand for at least a few  seconds.

Sorry everyone I havent been able to update because of school and now im on thanksgiving break so I hope yo write another chapter by the end of the weekend please subscribe and comment. I want your imput also if you want fluff or .