Chapter 5

Love abroad
Your POV
After receiving sehuns text I  felt like walking on a could! Everything seemed so fluffy and pink like it would be portrayed on k dramas when a girl likes a boy.I still could not believe that with in the matter of days, well it felt more like hours  because i slept most of my flight... but still i could not believe that with in the matter of hours I met sehun and the rest of exo and the nicest roommate ever. Back home I literally had no more than 2 friends which i missed but they were not enough to keep me home, I know it sounds mean but i never had good experiences with having friends, most just used me to get homework assignments or to get help with projects and after getting a good mark on them they would just boot me. I was not popular but i was contempt with my life because I had my wonderful parents, ballet and playing piano, which now reminded me I needed to find a place where dance ballet and play piano. Oh well back to reality and unpack. I looked at the clock in in beautifully decorated apartment that it was barely 3 in the afternoon and i needed to get unpacking and also to take a shower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I remember Hye telling me I could choose any of the rooms, so I walked upstairs carrying my luggage one at a time. I was glad that the apartment was a bit bigger than i imaged. I was so cool to have a second floor. It was a bit difficult choosing  a room since both  rooms were gorgeous, it was weird that both already were decorated and fully furnished, but oh well. I decided to go for the smaller room since I did not have much with me but also because im sure Hye decorated the whole apartment, so i thought it would be just to give her the biggest room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I began unpacking in my stuff since i only had 4 hours left before sehun came over. I loved my new closet it was big enough for all my stuff and also i thought of buying new things while being a semester here in Korea. By the time I was done unpacking it was already 5 in the afternoon and I not have much time before sehun would arive I decided to take a shower and a bath to relax. I was glad i had brought some bath soaps to relax. I was so nervous and tense and now thinking about it what will I wear !!. I need to pick an outfit before sehun gets here. I looked at all my clothes and decided on something comfortable, but also chic. I loved this black dress which was loose fitting with a nice long and loose cardigan and a beanie. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After deciding on my outfit went to the bathroom, Once again i was impressed by the design, it was minimalist but still gorgeous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my bath ready to go with the nice and fragrant bath soaps and oils i had brought from home.I got in the nice tub and took my time and relaxed. I think I dozed off for a bit but when I woke up from the tub it was already 6! I only had an hr to get ready for sehun! I got out of the tub and into the shower as fast as i could and took quick shower I think I was out of the shower with in 5 minutes and rushed into my bedroom to get ready . I began drying my hair and dressing by then it was already 6:30 .

Crap, I only have half and hour left to get ready,!! Oh god I dont even know if theres any food to offer him!. 

Once I finished saying that I heard someone knocking at the door. Well at least I was already dressed and looked alright. I walked down stairs and opened the door. Once I opened the door I saw sehun, with his y yet innocent ora and it made me weak in the knees.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

" Hi Aria! I see you got some good rest"

" Oh yes. I did, but please come in" I said shyly 

" Oh I brought you some food, I didt know f you have eaten yet or not, and also I didnt want to have dinner by myself since the rest went out." He said with a bright smile showing me two bags with take out food

" Sehun you shouldnt have, I feel so bad I have nothing to offer you."

" Aria stop that! Im doing this because you're new here and because your special."  Oh god did he just say im special- I thought

" Thank you Sehun I owe you big time,. Not only did you give me a ride to my apartment, but got me a phone, and now you brought me food. I was actually worrying if I had any food to offer you."

" Well Aria if you say you owe me big time how about we start by a small payment of having dinner with me and a kiss." I felt my cheeks getting flushed and sehin just put the food on the floor and got closer to me. I began feeling his warmth and his arms around my waist. His breath was warm and fresh I closed my eyes. When his smooth warm lips touched mine i felt like my soul left my body and i was floating.

Hello subscribers and silent readers! Please comment and share my story. Maybe there will another update this weekend. Let me know if you want fluff or