Chapter 1

Love abroad
Your POV
You have arrived in Korea and you are still a bit scared about the enormous size of the airport. While waiting for your luggage, you spot a crowd of people and camera flashes but you don't really care. You gather your three suitcases and put them in a trolley when all of the sudden your bladder is calling for a bathroom break. You rush to the restroom only to bump onto someone with a black mask who looked like if he was hiding. You apologize " sorry sir" and you bowed and keep rushing to the restroom. What you don't realize is that the person you bumped into was keeping an eye on you the whole time until you disappeared inside the restroom. Once you entered the restroom you did your business. Then you washed your hands and decided to wash your face since it was a very long flight. While looking in the mirror, you took a good look at yourself and you thought to yourself " eww I'm such a mess, look at those dark circles. I can't wait to get to the apartment I wonder if I'll be sharing it with anyone. You walked out the restroom grabbed your trolley and waited for the driver that the school was going to send you. Once you stepped out of the airport you looked around for the driver but nothing, you waited and waited and still no sign of the driver. you decided to go back inside the airport and call the school. You found a pay phone and called the school it took a while to get to the right person, but they told you that the driver had gotten sick and that they could not get you at the airport and that they were sorry but that you had to find transportation and get to your new apartment that you would be sharing with another girl who is a local and native Korean. you were very frustrated because you didn't know what to do all of the sudden out of frustration, anger and tiredness you felt a cold tear run down your cheek. you wiped it off and decided to walk back outside. At the time that you were on the phone, you did not realize someone was still looking and hearing what you were speaking on the phone. The other person overheard everything and felt bad that you were going through such an unfortunate situation.

 

 

Sehun's POV

Traveling for concerts and flying constantly was getting tiring, but not as much as the media. You hated that every single time that you were at the airport a bunch of reporters and news cameras where there. The only comforting part about it was that you were not alone you always had your hyungs, exo M and exo K. They made it more bearable and comforting. Today you were arriving in Seul from promoting your album with the rest of exo, once you got out of the plane and through security the media was there again, like always and you were bothered, but someone could see it in your face. " calm down Sehun, the everyone can tell you are mad and bothered" Suho said. He was right you needed to calm down and you told him" Distract them I need a break I will just go to the restroom send me a text when the media decides to leave us alone." You found a way to escape from the media with your black mask and glasses no one would recognize you While walking someone bumped into you though  Crap hopefully this person doesn't  recognize me  you realized that the person was a young girl maybe around your age she immediately apologized " sorry sir" she bowed and left. You looked at her until she disappeared and thought  she's a foreigner, but a very cute foreigner. You went to the restroom as well you washed your hands and face. Once you came out of the restroom you saw her once more she looked really pretty with her hair in a messy bun, skinny jeans, a sweater, and scarf.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You wanted to talk to her, but with the fear that she would recognize you, you stayed back until she walked out the airport. It was too late to go after her, but you could still see her from where you were standing. You decided to sit down and keep and eye on her till she would leave, but the time passed and she looked frustrated. You noticed she came back inside and made a call.  She's a student studying abroad.  You kept listening to her conversation over the phone you saw a tear running down her face and all you wanted to do was help. But when you wanted to talk to her she was already outside I wonder what she's going to do.  You decided to call Suho. " Sehun is there a problem" he answered  " No, but I was wondering if you can tell our manager to come pick me up in front of the airport." you said " Ok Sehun will pick you up in a bit" he said" Suho, make sure to make extra room for another person." you said happily " why ? what" and you hung up. You walked outside and decided to introduce yourself to the girl that caught your eye.You tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around scared, and surprised " annyeonghaseyo! My name is Sehun, I couldn't help but noticed that you might need help".

Hello everyone! this is my first  fanfic featuring  Sehun

Please don't be mad at my lack of writing and imagination skills. I will try my best to keep you all happy!