Food

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Food

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I followed the 7 boys out of the school. My stomach was grumbling from hunger. I hadn't had a proper meal since... when? I forgot. "What are we eating?" I asked.

"Ddeotbeokkiiiiiiiiiiii!" Taehyung chimmed. I cheered along with him. I smiled at the thought of food. We arrived at the restaurant and sat down.

"Wait, where's the other guy?" I asked.

"Seokjin hyung is coming." My seatmate said. I looked and saw him in an apron, carrying the food to our table.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"This is Seokjin hyung's grandma's restaurant." Another explained.

"Ah, I see." We all started to dig in. "Omo!" I exclaimed. They all looked at me with confused eyes. "It's so delicious!" Seokjin laughed.

"I'm glad you liked my cooking." He said. I nodded.

"You should cook for me everyday!" I exclaimed sarcastically- well sorta.

After a few minutes later of eating, Seokjin's grandma was talking with some other ahjummas. "Ya, why would that good looking grandson of yours bring a girl as ugly and low class as her?" One of them said.

"Aigoo. I know right! She wouldn't look good with any of them good looking friends either!" Another replied.

"Aigoo. What is a mess like her doing with my grandsons, eo?" Seokjin's grandma added. "Her parents must not care about her." I stopped eating and froze in my current position. All of the guys stopped eating too. They all started at me and each other, wondering what they should do. I cleared my throat and blinked away my tears.

"It's spicy," I said as I continued to eat.

After we were all done eating, I decided to head to go the seperate way, to work.

10 hours of work. It was now a few minutes short from midnight. I walked passed the fanciest clothing store in the area and stopped infront of the window. Staring at the beautiful clothing, I sighed. "They probably don't care about me... They left me to live like this." Looking at my reflection, I saw how I looked. My hair was all messed up. My clothes were all worn out. I turned to continue walking to my 'home'.

I stepped infront of the ragedy old door and placed the key inside the key hole. The door squeaked open. Dust flew and I coughed. I walked into the washroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter