So What?

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

So What?

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I sighed. "Guys, I think we should tell her."

"Tell her for what Taehyung?!?!" Namjoon hyung said. "It'll only bring her danger!"

"And she'll end up being scared of us..." Seokjin added.

"But what if we're hurting her by keeping this away from her?"

"How would we be hurting her?" Jimin asked.

"Look guys, this is a big part of our life. And Jae Jae's becoming apart of us. We can't spend a day without her. What will happen if one of us are gone one day because of an accident...? What will we tell her? How can we protect her after?"

"I agree with Tae hyung." Jungkook added. "If she finds out by herself, she'll be scared for sure and feel betrayed. Just look at how hurt she must've been when Yoongi hyung didn't tell her..." They were alll quiet.

Namjoon hyung sighed. "I guess-"

"Ya! Get away from me!" A voice yelled.

"That sounds like Jae Jae!" Hoseok yelled. We all ran to the alley where the voice was coming. There were guys surrounding her.

"Let her go!" I yelled. They all turned to me and scoffed.

"Well, well, well. Now look at who we have here. Why, it's Bang Tan Sonyeondan. What a plesant surprise." The gang leader said in a mocking voice.

"Let her go." Namjoon spat.

"Who? This little missy?" The leader walked up to Jae Jae and lifted her chin with his hand.

"Don't you dare touch her." Seokjin said. Woah... I've never seen him this serious.

"Or else what?" The gang leader let out an evil laugh.

"Or else THIS!" Jae Jae said. She did a high kick to his jaw and elbowed the two guys' faces so they let her go. What the... Did I just see what I just saw? The guys were all shocked too. She began to fight all of the guys that were coming after her. She was so graceful, yet so powerful. Soon, we began to help.

Anyone that dares to lay a finger on Jae Jae... Prepare to die.

After all of the gang members were on the floor, groaning in pain, we all stopped. What just happened???? Our faces started to grow into smiles. We defeated our first ever gang.

The leader of the gang slowly started to rise. Uh-oh. "Let's get out of here!" Hoseok hyung yelled. I grabbed Jae Jae's hand and started to run for our life. After we were sure that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter