Chicken

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chicken

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

They all arrived at school. Jae Jae was getting unusual stares and whispers about her. It was weird. A teacher approached Jae Jae.

"Hello, are you a transfer student?" He asked. She looked at him puzzled.

"Um, no? I've attended this school since the first day of highschool..." she answered.

The teacher was confused. "I've never seen you around before? What's your name?"

"Jae Jae." The teacher's eyes widened and he began to get flustered.

"J-Jae Jae?" he asked. She nodded in response. "Well good morning dear! Have you eaten yet? If not let me know and I'll excuse you from class to go get breakfast!" Her eyes were opened wide, unsure of what just happened. Why was he acting like that towards her? She never got treated so kindly before, usually she'd get pushed around. "Ah, do you not have money? Don't worry! Why don't you eight kiddos just wait in an empty classroom and I'll call delivery for you! What do you want? Chicken? Okay! Just wait in a class and I'll have them deliver chicken to you! My treat! Thank you! Study hard! Thank you for being such amazing students!" And like that, the teacher left.

The eight stood there. "What just happened..." Jae Jae asked.

"Did we just get free chicken... and got to skip class?" Hoseok asked. "Ah, let's not ask too many questions! Off to an empty classroom!"

"Okay, I still find it weird, what just happened," Jungkook said as they all entered an empty classroom.

"Same, what's different that happened?" Jimin asked. They all looked around at each other. All eyes landed on Jae Jae. "Ahhhh! That explains everything!"

"Huh?" Jae Jae asked.

"Okay. You're pretty." Jimin stated. Taehyung gave a look to Jimin b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter