I'm Sorry

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

I'm Sorry

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Days have passed. I began to hang out with the guys 24/7. Excluding work of course. Jungkook and I soon became best friends. I was the closest with him then any of the other guys- and trust me, we were all pretty comfortable with each other. Although I had found some really great friends, I had also created new enemies. Heck, I'm practically all of the girls' enemies. I don't know what had happened, or what I did, all I know is that even if I just go walk out of the door, there's always something that's going to happen to me. There's some really petty and stupid things that some of them try to do like throw crumbled paper at the back of my head or put a fake spider in my desk. Those types of things are the things that the girls who have been attending this school for a long time have been doing. And trust me, they really at it.

I remember the first time they used the fake spider method. They had mistakened Jungkook's desk for mine and he literally screamed and jumped because he thought it was real. I had such a good laugh then that my stomach hurt. And one time when they tried to throw paper at me, they ended up hitting Jimin because he was clinging onto me. Now that was funny too.

Although those weak actions happened when the guys were near, the real danger happens when they're not around. I would get pushed and shoved really hard, and get pencils and pens thrown at me, which result in marks on my arms and back. Those are all of the works of the new girls.

Now, the guys I don't really have to worry about as much. The guys that had always attened this school will occasionally ask me if I'm fine or not, but they usually just ignore everything. The new guys that had transfered because of all of the new females in our school, now they pick on me. Not all of them though, there's a handful that are pretty friendly. They only pick on me to "win the hearts of all of the pretty girls" whose skirts are higher then the Eifle Tower.

It was lunch time and I was at the roof top with the guys. We were all eating food that Jin had made, once again. Jimin was sleeping with his head on my lap. We were all talking in small converstaions.

"Feed me Jae Jae~" Jimin pleaded.

"No." I answered, stuffing my mouth with the kimbap.

"Waee~~?"

"I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry Jae." Jungkook retorted.

"Shut up."

"You shut up!"

While Jungkook and I were arguing, I accidently had dropped a kimbap on Jimin's face.

"Ya." Jimin yelled. Jungkook and I both started to laugh.

"You wanted me to feed you right?"

"Oh my god Jae Jae stop laughing! I can feel you shaking! The rice is going to get into my nose!"

"Alright alright." I picked the kimbap up and placed it in Jimin's mouth. I turned my head and noticed a bruise on Yoongi's arm. "Yoongi." I called out.

"Hm?" He replied.

"What's that on your arm?" He looked at his arm and tugged his sleve down.

"N-nothing." He answered. I glared at him and got up. Jimin rubbed his head which had dropped onto the ground as I walked over to Yoongi.

"Um, ouch!?" Jimin yelled, trying to get some attention.

"Quiet Jimin." I said. I crouched down over to Yoongi and lifted his sleve up.

"Ya!" Yoongi yelled, moving his arm away from me. "What are you doing!?"

"Yoongi!" I yelled back. "Give me your arm!" I tried seeing his arm again.

"I said what the heck are you doing!!?!?!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter