She looks like a brat

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

She looks like a brat

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I was getting many stares and whispers from people. I wonder what was going on? It's usually not like this. I know it can't be because of how horrible I look. I never really cared about my apprearance- well, more like never really could. I just didn't have the time to worry about it. I have more important things like work, and actually surviving. I wasn't aware of how messy my hair looked, how I looked in my wrinkled uniform with the thick sweat pants underneath my skirt, or even how fat or skinny I was. I'm not even familiar with my facial features. At "home", I don't own a mirror. I don't own a cellphone to listen to music with or call people. I don't have internet or even any electronics at my place besides a microwave, a mini fridge, and a water dispenser- if that even counts. Heck, I barely have running water and electricity. And they already knew that. Well, maybe not how bad it may be but they know that I'm poor. Just not how poor.

Since they all already know this, they wouldn't be acting like this all of a sudden. I wondered why I was getting all of the stares from everyone. Exactly what had changed or what had happened that made them act this way?

I decided to shrug it off and just took a seat in my chair. I twirled my pencil in my fingers as I zoned out in class.

Our next class was physical education. All of the girls in the school left the classrooms and went into the restrooms to change and the guys closed the classroom doors and changed. Although this was a small school, there were lots of rich kids that attended. There was also no uniform when it came to pe so everyone was changed in their fancy name brands. Then... there was me. The only girl that had worn an awkwardly big, worn out hoodie along with some baggy sweats that had to be tightened along the waist.

Seokjin and the guys walked up to me and took a seat on the stairs like I did. They all looked at me, and then at the other girls, and then back to me.

"Why are you wearing those? Did you forget your pe clothes at home?" Taehyung asked. They all shot daggers at him and Yoongi smacked the back of his head. Namjoon mouthed something to him and his mouth formed an 'O'. The teacher blew his whistle and the guys quickly left to go to their roll call lines. I sighed to myself, a tiny bit upset. Not at his comment, but at the reality. I soon joined the rest of the school and went to the last spot... which was my spot.

Today, we are playing dodge ball. The teacher divided us into two teams. 1/3 of us were in the inside and 2/3 of us were on the outside. Unfortunately, I was in the 1/3 of the class. Everyone went into position. There was this weird aura coming from everyone. I shrugged it off. I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and pulled my hood up. As soon as I got inside, the whistle blew, signaling the start of the game. A ball came fast towards me. Using my reflexes, I quickly dodged it. I was surprised, they usually don't play like this. No matter who had the ball, it always came towards m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter