First encounters

Bulletproof Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

First Encounters

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Slam!

My head bolted up from the sound of my teacher's stick hitting the desk. I looked around sleepily, trying to adjust my eyes to the gloomy daylight.

"Jae Jae! Be polite! We have guests!" My teacher yelled. I gorggily nodded and sat up. He walked back to the front of the room and stood infront of us. I placed my head back down to get some more sleep. "Now class, we today, we will be having some new students. Please be respectful." He turned to the door and motioned for the new students to come in. 7 males stepped inside. "Please introduce yourselves.

"Kim Seokjin"

"Kim Namjoon."

"Park Jimin."

"Jung Hoseok"

"Park Taehyung"

"Min Yoongi"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"You can sit anywhere as long as it's empty." My teacher said. They nodded and walked to the empty seats in the back. I felt a presence near me. There was all of a sudden a tap on my head. I sat up and squinted my eyes to the person to adjust my vision. He smiled and I gave a small smile back. The lesson began and I zoned out most of the time. I knew MOST of the things we were currently learning so I was pretty much okay.

Lunch finally came and I walked out of class with my old music player and lunch. I was busy looking for a song when all of a sudden, I bumped into someone.

"Ya." I automatically spoke.

"Ya. Watch where you're going!" He yelled as I walked away, not bothering to care.

I made my way to the rooftop and sat on the edge, dangling my feet. I played some music while I ate my very small lunch.

Oh, how I wish it were more...

I sighed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter