six

I like him, but he likes you.

Taken back at what he said you decided to play it calmly and say, “Thanks. You too~” He chuckled in response. Shortly after you all reached the café. Minyoung got out first to look up, “Wow…this café is really tall…” You got out to look as well, “How many floors does it exactly have?” Hanbin squinted to look up, “I think about 20.”

 

You and Minyoung looked at each other with a shocked face. “How’d you guys hear about this place?” Minyoung asked. Bobby pointed over to Hanbin, “His older brother works here.” You scratched your head, “How many older brothers do you have exactly?” Hanbin laughed, “Just one…why?” You nodded, “Jinhwan oppa?”

 

Hanbin and Bobby looked over at you with curiosity. “How do you know him?” Hanbin scratched his head. You shrugged, “We met…”

 

You all entered the building to be greeted by a tall lady. She handed Minyoung and you a menu, while greeting Hanbin and Bobby, “Hey boys…he’s upstairs on floor 17.” Minyoung and you followed them to the elevator, “He’s usually on the 17th huh?” Bobby smiled at Hanbin.

 

Not understanding what they were talking about you looked over to Minyoung who was staring at the menu, “Still don’t know what you want?” She her lips, “Everything sounds good…” You laughed at her scary hungry face, “Minyoung calm yourself~” She laughed at herself and you two talked about how you met Jinhwan. “It’s a good thing you left early from the amusement park or you never would’ve met him…by the way you never told me why you left so early…why?”

 

Being caught from her you froze. Bobby and Hanbin also turned around to hear your story. Thank god the elevator door opened. You quickly replied, “I’ll tell you another day…” You all exited to notice the floor was a huge circle. There were private rooms and tables with chairs all over. This floor wasn’t as packed which you liked. Hanbin walked over to one of the private rooms and opened the door for us to enter. In the room was Jinhwan with paper all over the table, “Oppa!”

 

He looked up from his papers and grinned with a huge smile, “Hani-ah! What are you doing here? How’d you find me?”

 

Hanbin and Bobby popped up from behind with smiles, “Well there’s my answer…” “Hey hyung…since you already know Hani…this is Minyoung I told you about her…” He nodded stiffly while looking at you, “Yeah I remember…” You still had a smile to face since being with Jinhwan made everything better. You had forgotten your problem with Minyoung and Hanbin. You just wanted to hang out with Jinhwan. You took a seat next to Jinhwan, “Oppa what are you working on?”

 

As you two talked Bobby dragged out Minyoung and Hanbin, “Well if she stays in there then the plan failed you guys…how are you suppose to be alone with her Hanbin?” Minyoung peeked in through the mirror to see you laughing, “She sure seems to be getting along with him…” Hanbin scratched the back of his head, “Ugh…I told hyung too. I showed him a picture of Hani…he told me he already knew her. I thought if I let him in on the secret then he could find a way to get her to confess to me somehow…but now I feel like he’s taking her away from me.”

 

Minyoung looked at Bobby, “Why is this so sad? Is our plan backfiring?” Bobby smiled, “Nooo~ you said so yourself that Hani likes Hanbin right? I’m sure she still does! If she really liked Jinhwan hyung then she would’ve told you right?” Minyoung nodded, “Yeah but I seem like a horrible friend because I know she likes you but I’m pretending that me and Hanbin are a thing…”

 

You slowly backed away from the door after hearing what you had just heard. Not knowing which made you happier you decided this was payback. You quickly turned around to face Jinhwan again, “Oppa…since I know the secret…mind joining my side to get them back?” Jinhwan looked up from his papers, “Wait…you found out?” You chuckled, “They aren’t very good at hiding it are they? Oppa are you in or not?” Jinhwan smiled ear from ear, “I’m so in!”

 

You sat back down to Jinhwan to explain to him the plan. Meanwhile Bobby and Minyoung left Hanbin to you. They had to start their papers for class, “I leave this to you Hanbin…go get her! Or at least get her back…” He smiled at Minyoung with no hope, “I’ll try…”

 

You were whispering in Jinhwan’s ear when Hanbin opened the door, “Sorry am I intruding?” You pulled away with a smile as you shook your head, “Oh no. Not at all~ I’m sorry Hanbin…taking away your time with Minyoung!” Jinhwan looked over at you with a smile. “Oh by the way…I forgot to tell you guys…me and Jinhwan oppa are kind of dating now. I was going to tell you guys today but then you said we were going to go meet him anyways so I waited.”

 

Hanbin froze, “A-ah…congratulations. I wish you guys the best. I’ll b-be back.” As he quickly left the room Jinhwan looked over at you, “Wasn’t that just harsh…” You looked at Jinhwan with teary eyes, “I wish it were easier…but it hurts.”


Keep voting for BB <3 enjoy the chapter :)