eleven

I like him, but he likes you.

You stood there is utter shock. The girl who was talking also had shut and looked purely scared. He walked past her and sat down next to you. You were still staring at him as you slowly took your seat, “Wah…never knew you had that side to you.” He still was facing the front with an annoyed face and turned to face you with a smile, “Like what?”

 

Your eyes were now wide. You didn’t know if you should laugh or stay shocked. Before you could say another word the teacher walked in yelling, “POP QUIZ! PENCILS OUT!”

 

You quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote, ‘Oppa you didn’t have to do that, but thank you. <3’ You slyly handed it to him and took the quiz from the kid sitting in front of you. He had written back and threw the paper to you. You looked at him to notice he was absorbed in his quiz so you opened it.

 

‘If I don’t who will. I will not take that bad stuff if I hear it, but your welcome <3’ You smiled as you looked down at the paper. You stuffed it in your pocket as you finished the quiz and headed out. The quiz took longer than you thought, but at least your teacher let you out early. You stood outside class waiting for Hanbin to finish when the girl who was talking about you before walked out while looking at the ground, I-I’m sorry.” You were quite surprised hearing it from her and replied, “It’s alright! Don’t worry. I’m sorry Hanbin spoke like that to you though. It’s my first time seeing him that scary. I hope you’re all right?”

 

She looked up at you with a slight smile, “Your so nice…to me even though I said that nasty stuff. I really judged you wrongly. I’m fine though. Thanks Hani.” You smiled at her as she walked away waving. You waved back smiling at her. Hanbin had walked up to see the scene and wrapped his arm around your neck, “Was she bothering you?” You shook your head, “No. She apologized. Did you tell her to do that?”

 

Hanbin looked at you, who was smiling, “M-maybe but all I said was apologize to her. Not become best friends.” You chuckled, “She apologized and I apologized on your behalf and I guess she thought I was nicer than I looked.” He chuckled while looking at you, “I really don’t know how to do it. You apologize for everything. Gosh. Oh Bobby wanted to meet up at the rooftop, but his class with Minyoung doesn’t end until half an hour. Wanna go up first then?”

 

You nodded as you both made your way upstairs. Seeing the looks that you were getting you didn’t know if they were good or bad. Hanbin seemed to be a pro at ignoring them though. You looked up at him with a smile on your face, “Even from his angle you look good.” He looked down at your smiling face, “Well of course. I look good in every angle.”

 

Ignoring the stares you were getting you couldn’t help but laugh at his confidence, “Well it’s a good thing because I like a guy with confidence.” He chuckled, “Well it’s a good thing you found me because I’m good at faking that.” You rolled your eyes while making your way up the stairs, “Faking it? HAHAH. I doubt your faking it oppa.”

 

He pouted, “What…you don’t believe me? I really am not that confident though.” You stared at him not believing him, “Uh huh…whatever you-“ Before finishing your sentence you tripped on the stairs and as you were about to hit the cold ground you felt a quick gust of wind hit your face. Peeking you noticed you were a bit taller than you normally were.

 

The people were now staring at you, as you were carried bridal style all the way up the stairs, “Gosh you can’t even walk on the stairs without getting distracted by my beauty.” You realized that he was joking with you, which only made you laugh like crazy, “How’d you know oppa? Your like my knight and shining armor.” He was grinning ear to ear, “Really?” You chuckled noticing his ears getting a little pink.

 

Finally reaching the rooftop he placed you on the ground, “You okay now?” You nodded, “I think so, but just in case you should kiss me on the cheek to make sure.” He loved how you were so cute and quickly pecked your cheek as he opened the door for you, “My lady…” You walked in first with a smile on your face, “You sure know how to-“

 

A smell quickly caught your attention, “Wait…is that jajangmyung I smell?” You turned around to see Hanbin closing the door behind him, “Oh yeah…” He took your hand you guide you near the edge of the rooftop under the shade was a table top and on there was plates of jajangmyung. You noticed a small body curled up on the edge of the table as well, “Jinhwan oppa?” You walked closer to poke him. After poking him twice he opened one of his eyes, “Hani?” You laughed, “What are you doing here oppa?”

 

He got up and rubbed his face once, “Special delivery. Of course only I would be able to get this into school without anyone noticing.” You chuckled as he patted the seat next to him. You sat down and Hanbin took a seat next to you as well, “Hyung how long have you been waiting?” He yawned, “About 20 minutes. You guys were taking forever so I ate mine already.”

 

Seeing the empty bowl you smiled, “Can I eat mine right now then?” Jinhwan nodded, “Yeah go ahead!” You smiled as you picked a bowel and took off the wrapping, “Thank you for the meal!” You quickly mixed it all and took a huge slurp of noodles. After chewing it all down you smiled, “WAHHH! It’s so good.” Not realizing the mess on your face you kept eating. Hanbin and Jinhwan looked at each other with shock.

 

They both quickly took out their phones and snapped a picture of you eating, “YAH! What are you doing?” Hanbin decided to go for a video, “Hani do you even know you look cute while eating?” Jinhwan nodded with a chuckle, “AWW our little girl is so cute.” You smiled widely, “Oh really? I mean I knew I was cute sometimes…” You joked around with them as you kept eating. Finishing the bowel of jajangmyung quickly you gulped down some water.

 

Jinhwan politely handed you a napkin, “Y-you should probably clean your face.” You nodded as you wiped your face when you looked down at the napkin to notice a lot of sauce, “Wait a minute…let me see that video!” Hanbin was now laughing so hard, “NOPE!” You whined, “YAH OPPAAAA!” He got up to run away as you chased him, “OPPA HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?” He chuckled as you tried to chase him. Missing him every time you tried to grab him.

 

The door to the rooftop had opened and in came Minyoung and Bobby. They walked passed you both chasing each other, “What’s up with them hyung?” Jinhwan laughed, “It’s about this…” He showed them the video of you and they both laughed, “Aww she’s so cute,” Minyoung chuckled.

 

You were still chasing each other when the food you just ate was started to upset your stomach from running around. You stopped chasing him and stood there catching your breath. You clenched your stomach, “Y-yah! Oppa…I’ll get you back one day!”

 

He chuckled catching his breath as well, “O-oh yeah? When will that happen? In 100 years?” You sat down smiling, “We’ll see about that then shall we?” He also sat down while nodding, “Uh huh! We sure will!” You got up and headed toward Minyoung, Bobby and Jinhwan, “Can I get some more water?” Hanbin decided that you had given up and walked over as well. Jinhwan handed you a cup of water and you turned around to see Hanbin who was getting so close.

 

This was your chance. You ran up and threw the cup of water into his face, “HAHAHAAH!” You laughed your off to see him shocked and covered in water. Feeling bad soon after you walked up to him still laughing, “I’m sorry oppa!” You hugged him and helped him wipe his face. “Aww, my oppa is still cute even though his face is drenched.” He chuckled, “You got me good huh?” You took off your hoodie and started to dry his hair.

 

“If you weren’t so tall this would’ve been much easier.” He chuckled, “Shorty…I’ll do it myself.” You let go and he dried himself, “Aren’t you going to be cold though?” He looked at your thin-sleeved shirt. You shook your head, “I think I’ll be good for now. It’s pretty sunny outside.”

 

You took back your hoodie and placed it on the ground. Laying down you placed your head on the hoodie and patted down next to you, “Come here…” He laid down next to you, “What are we doing?” You looked up at the bright blue sky, “We’re drying off.”

 

He looked up at the sky to notice the clear sky, “I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the sky this long.” You chuckled, “You should…it’s calming isn’t it? I use to this on my roof.” He grabbed your hand and smiled, “You think I could come over? We never did finish our project. You laughed, “I totally forgot about that. Yeah! Want to come over today?” He slowly nodded, “Yeah…that’ll be nice.” You closed your eyes and so did he.

 

Not realizing that Minyoung, Bobby and Jinhwan were enjoying the little drama you two were putting up, “Aren’t they just a total kdrama couple?” Minyoung laughed as Jinhwan joined in, “I’m glad he found someone like her.” Bobby chuckled, “I

I’m glad we both found someone amazing.” Minyoung looked into Bobby’s eyes and smiled, “Aww you really mean that Kim Jiwon?” He chuckled while hearing his Korean name, “Yeah I mean that Song Minyoung.”

 

“Please you all need a room. Or I need a girlfriend too…” Jinhwan jealously chuckled to himself. You overheard Jinhwan and quickly got up, “OPPA! BUT YOUR MINE!” Hanbin quickly got up, “What do you mean mine? I thought I was yours? You can’t have me AND hyung!” Arguing back you laughed, “Oh really? Who said so? Huh? I don’t think anyone.” Jinhwan chuckled, “CALL! Your mine too Hani!” You grinned as you nodded. Looking at Hanbin who was clearly jealous, “HMPH!”

 

Seeing Hanbin jealous just made you want to pinch his cheeks. “Jinhwan oppa…do you want me to help you find a girlfriend?” Hanbin thought to himself, “That’s actually not a bad idea. Then you would be all mine.” You rolled your eyes, “Of course you would think like that…” He pouted, “WHYYY. DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?”

 

You playfully shook you head and stuck out your tongue at him, “NOPE!” Quickly standing up you ran toward the others and hid behind Jinhwan. Hanbin slowly got up, “YAH! You better come here!” He ran after you and you both were at it again.

 

The next class took forever probably because you were excited about Hanbin coming over. Minyoung and you kept passing each other notes during class, which made time pass by a little faster. When the bell finally rang you grabbed Minyoung’s hand and pulled her out of class. As you rushed out of class someone had called out your name, “HANI! HOLD UP!” You stopped for a second to turn around and see a boy running toward you.

 

You waited there with Minyoung as he walked over, “Hey…I’m Sehun. The teacher was actually looking for you. Mind coming with me?” You looked a little annoyed and told Minyoung to go ahead, “If I’m not there in 5 minutes then kill this guy…” You whispered in her ear as you walked off with the strange boy. Minyoung didn’t seem to like the strange guy either and quickly made her way to the front where Hanbin and Bobby were waiting.

 

“Hani went to go to visit the teacher with some student…?” Minyoung said to them as they nodded, “Wait…what was the kid’s name?” Minyoung looked up at Bobby who was serious, “I think it was Sehoon or something like that.” Hanbin’s eyes widened, “Sehun? WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?” Minyoung pointed toward the classrooms that leaded behind to the teacher’s offices.

 

You on the other hand were slowly following Sehun to notice that you were walking toward the short cut, “Why are we going through here?” He turned around with a weird smile on his face, “Well the teacher wanted you to get there as soon as possible. Hesitating at first you slowly decided to follow him, but before you entered you left you backpack on the floor.

 

You slowly followed behind him not sure what would pop out. You were half way through when he turned around, “It’s nice to meet you…Hani.” 

 


new story: click HERE!

already updated 1st chapter. make sure to check it out.