twelve

I like him, but he likes you.

You saw through his smile and smiled back at him, “You really picked the wrong girl to mess with.” You turned around and walked back when he put his hand on your shoulder, “Where do you think you’re going?” Grabbing a hold of his hand you twisted it and flipped him on the ground, “Back to my boyfriend you idiot.” He grunted as he got back up, “Feisty girl? I really needed someone like you…everyone else was too easy.”

 

You turned around with an annoyed look to your face, “Exactly how many people have you done this to you?” He smirked, “Why you interested now?” You laughed and kick him right in the face to knock that smirk off. Turning around you noticed Hanbin who looked furious. He walked past you and punched Sehun one good last time in the face before grabbing a hold of your hand and taking you back to the front.

 

When you saw your backpack still on the ground you picked it up and Hanbin pushed you lightly against the wall, “Don’t ever go anywhere by yourself okay? I really...really…don’t want to lose you.” You lightly smiled, “Promise. Know that I can take care of myself though…” He chuckled with a nod, “I know…but I want to be there to see it.” 

 

Lightly punching him on the arm you wrapped your arm around his waist and he placed his arm around your shoulder. Reaching Minyoung and Bobby you noticed her pacing back and forth, “Minyoung you okay?” She looked at you with tears in her eyes, “You took longer than 5 minutes so I told Hanbin…” You smiled as you pulled her in for a hug, “Thank you…” After pulling away Bobby also pulled you in for a hug, “If I ever see that guy I will personally beat him to a pulp Hani…” You laughed at his serious face, “Call…but I also get a punch too…” He chuckled with his eye smile, “OF COURSE!”

 

Reaching your house you said goodbye to Minyoung and Bobby as they headed off to their date. You opened the door for Hanbin as he entered behind you. “I’m home umma!” You yelled to notice that there was no reply, “Hmmm…she probably has work today…I guess it’s just you and-“

 

Before finishing your words you were lifted off the ground and pulled in for a passionate kiss. Wrapping your legs around his back he walked upstairs slowly. Reaching the top floor he put you on the ground and stepped away, “Sorry about that…” He scratched his head with embarrassment. You smiled wiping your lips, “Nah…I think we both needed that.”

 

Directing him toward your room you both entered. Thank god your room was clean or else he would have to be careful. “Your room is so clean…” You nervously chuckled, “Well of course. Wanna start the assignment now?” He nodded.

 

You ran downstairs to grab some snacks before starting. Just then the door opened, “Oh? Umma? Your home already? I have a friend over…” She looked up, “Oh Hani…oh okay…want me to make anything to eat?” You shook your head, “I think we’re good!” Showing the snacks that were in your hand. She smiled, “Alright go ahead then!” You nodded as you made your way to the stairs.

 

Hanbin was walking down the stairs, “Is your Eomoni home?” You nodded, “I’ll be back gotta put these in my room…” He nodded as he walked into the kitchen bowing, “Oh hello Eomoni…” Your Umma was a little startled but with a smile she lightly bowed back, “Hanbin right? It’s good to see you again. How are you feeling?” He nodded with a smile, “I’m feeling much better!” She smiled her motherly smile, “Are you staying for dinner? I’ll make whatever you want to eat.”

 

He smiled, “Oh no really I couldn’t.” He shook his head not accepting your Umma’s meal. You walked down answering for him, “Actually Umma…we have to finish our project for class, so he’ll be here for dinner. You should make whatever you feel like since Hanbin isn’t a very picky eater. Right?” You looked over at him with a polite smile. He nodded, “Sorry for intruding Eomoni.” She shook her head in protest, “Oh! Intruding? No never. A friend of Hani’s is a friend of mine…sort of…anyways you guys go finish your homework. I’ll start cooking.”

 

You pulled Hanbin back up stairs in your room, “Let’s go buddy…” He followed you back into your room, “Maybe we shouldn’t eat so many snacks.” You agreed with him, “Your right.” You hid the rest of the snacks in your dresser, “Okay let’s start shall we?”

 

A couple hours later you were close to being finished when your Umma yelled, “DINNER’S READY!” You opened your eyes, “YES FOOD. I’m starving.” Hanbin laughed at you exaggerating. You both ran downstairs and sat down. Not realizing how hungry you were you had finished first. “Ugh…umma that was so delicious.”

 

She got up to bow sarcastically and took your plate and hers to put in the sink. Meanwhile Hanbin was still finishing his second bowel, “Eomoni you’re cooking really is the best!” She smiled, “I’m glad you enjoyed it so much Hanbin…you should visit us more often then. Maybe even date this weird daughter of mine…” You laughed at her joke, “We are dating though.”

 

Your umma froze for a second before yelling, “WHAT? REALLY? THANK GOD! I thought you two would never tell each other or something.” You chuckled at your umma, “Yep we’ve been dating for a day or two now.”

 

Your umma seemed happier than before as she grabbed Hanbin’s plate to put into the sink, “Well then you guys go ahead go finish your project.” You both made your way upstairs to finish the project, which didn’t last very long. Soon Hanbin had to leave. It was getting late and Bobby said he would pick Hanbin up in a bit.

 

You both walked around the park near your house, “So I hope my Umma wasn’t too weird around you.” He chuckled, “No she’s really lovely. I see where you get your kindness from.” You smiled, “Don’t go falling for my mom now!” He laughed while walked toward you, “You know I only love you.”

 

Your feet dragged on the swings when the words came out of his mouth, “Y-you love me?” He slowly took a step back, “M-maybe…was that too soon?” You just couldn’t help but smile, “No…I love you too.”

 

The honk surprised you both. Bobby was waving his hands around, “HANBIN-AH!” You chuckled and he gave you a quick peck on the forehead, “Sorry about him…” You pushed him toward the car, “Go ahead…it’s getting late.” He smiled as he walked over to the car. You yelled, “BYE OPPA!” He turned around to wave at you and got in the car. They drove away and all you could do was sit there. Not wanting to go back home you called Minyoung.

 

“Hello? Hani? What’s up?” She seemed a little surprised at your call. “I’m out at the park…come join me!” As she hung up you saw the light in her room turn off. While waiting for her you swung on the swing for a bit when you heard footsteps coming closer.

 

“Minyoung…” You looked up to see her sluggishly walking toward the swing next to you, “Are you feeling okay?” She nodded, “Yeah I’m fine. Bobby oppa and me just had this fight. He apologized though, but now I feel bad.”  You turned your swing to face her, “Wanna talk about it?”

 

“Well…yeah…I don’t really know how we got in the fight in the first place.” You consoled her through the whole problem and then at the end when you thought Minyoung was going to be fine she broke out in tears. Surprised at the tears that were rolling down her cheeks you let out a few yourself, “Don’t cry…your making me cry!” Minyoung chuckled a little as she took a glance at you.

 

“See Bobby…I told you. If you don’t clear it up with her now she’ll make me cry too!” His voice was so clear you quickly looked up to see Hanbin and Bobby standing in front of you two. Minyoung quickly wiped away her tears as Bobby came closer, “I’m sorry Minyoung. You don’t have to blame yourself because I’ve been blaming myself about it too…” Before Bobby could finish Minyoung pulled him in for a hug.

 

You looked over at Hanbin who was smiling at the two hug. You got up from the swings and grabbed his arm, “Let’s give these two a moment shall we?” He smiled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, “So we can have some more alone time?” 


Sorry took a while! enjoy~ 

new story: click HERE!