four

I like him, but he likes you.

Before you could hear out what Hanbin had to say you ran toward the exit. Forgetting about Minyoung you left Lotte World. You found the next bus to your house and waited in the cold for it. As tears fell from your eyes you took deep breaths. The bus arrived and you quickly boarded the bus. Not being able to see where you were going you accidently tripped on a foot. “Oh!” Not feeling the cold ground of the bus you looked up to notice him.

 

“O-oh thank you…” You quickly got to your feet and took the seat next to him, “I’m very sorry I-I didn’t see where I was going…” His smile was purely innocent as he showed off his white teeth, “It’s okay. Rough night? You should be enjoying yourself. You were at Lotte World~” Talking to him made you feel at ease. He had a motherly instinct to him, which only made you want to get to know him, “I’m Hani by the way…may I know your name?”

 

He smiled his angelic smile before replying, “I’m Jinhwan.” The name sounded very familiar, which made you look confused, “Is there something wrong?” You realized your actions and chuckled, “I’m sorry~ your name sounds very familiar. Like I’ve heard it somewhere. Do you by chance go to college or something?” Waiting for his answer you looked at him to notice he was quite cute. His body wasn’t as big since he had a smaller frame. “Yeah! I go to Seoul Musical Arts University…why?”

 

After hearing that it finally clicked, “OH! Actually during my first class I heard girls talk about you. Saying how you won an award for something?” He nodded while chuckling softly, “Yeah I did for this dancing competition.” Your eyes widened, “Woah~ really? That sounds amazing. You must be really good then?” Shaking his head no he blushed, “Well I don’t think so.”

 

You two continued to share a warm conversation when it was almost your stop, “Oh I have to leave after this stop…It’s was nice meeting you Jinhwan oppa! I’ll hopefully see you around campus!” He smiled back at you as you stood up, “Yeah it was nice getting to know you. If you ever need anything make sure to text or call!” You smiled and waved bye as you headed off the bus.

 

As the bus drove away you walked back to your house. Your mom had already fallen asleep so you quietly made your way into your room. “Ugh…tomorrow…another day at school, and here I thought I was going to really enjoy University. I really hope so!” You soon fell asleep to the crickets chirping.

 

The next morning you woke up earlier than your alarm. Decided that you were going to start fresh today you got up and got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning Umma!” you smiled as she came over to kiss you on the forehead, “Good morning, you want toast and eggs?” You nodded at the sound of eggs. After eating you waited for Minyoung to come, but it seemed as if she were late today. So you decided to go check by her house.

 

As you made your way over a car honked, “Hey! Hani!” You turned around to see Bobby and Hanbin in their car. Remembering what you witnessed yesterday you ignored them and entered the house. Seeing Minyoung calmly eating her breakfast she was surprised to see you, “This is a first!” She chuckled as took a seat next to her, “Hanbin and Bobby are here…” Minyoung stopped eating, “Why did you leave like that? Did something happen?”

 

You froze when you remembered the words coming out of Hanbin’s mouth. You shook your head, “I don’t want to remember it. Hurry up we’re going to be late for the bus!” Minyoung took one more bite, “Let’s just go with Bobby and Hanbin! They came for us anyways.” You didn’t want to see them not after what you heard, “Can’t we just go on the bus?” Minyoung pouted, “b-but…” You knew you weren’t going to get out of this one. You walked out of the house first Minyoung was close behind you as she locked the door behind her.

 

“Hey Hani!” Bobby called out with his cute smile. You really didn’t want to smile at him, but your face wasn’t going to agree with you. Your smile was awkward almost looking forced, “Hi…” You got in the backseat with Minyoung. The drive was mostly quiet until Minyoung spoke up, “So Bobby want to go to class together? I’m sure Hanbin and Hani can walk themselves to their class.”

 

Your eyes widened at Minyoung, “What?” Hanbin looked back at you, “I don’t mind…” Even if you were mad at him you couldn’t help but get butterflies when he looked into your eyes. You turned your head around and decided to stare out of the window for the time being. When you arrived school you almost felt like throwing up. The door seemed to open itself when you reached for the handle, “You need help?” You looked up to see Bobby being weirdly nice to you, “Thanks I’m good.”

 

Hanbin had done the same for Minyoung, who was smiling and laughing with him. You heart sunk. There was nothing you could do. He liked her. She seemed to be sort of into him. She was your best friend. There was nothing you could do. Bobby was nice but he wasn’t him. When you all reached the entrance you split into two and walked toward class.

 

You stood next to Hanbin as you both walked slowly toward class. You turned around to see Minyoung and Bobby laughing like crazy. You wondered what they were talking about. “Those two sure seem to be having fun…” You were sure you thought that when Hanbin replied, “You think? I don’t think so…I think Bobby likes you more though.” You froze for a second, “Wait…what?”

Meanwhile as you two had split up Bobby and Minyoung were talking about you two. “You think the plan will work?” Bobby asked curiously. Minyoung who was grinning from ear to ear, “Oh I know it will…she adores him. Just like I adore you.” Bobby smiled and pinched her cheeks, “Aww your sho cute~” They laughed loudly as they made their way to class. 


really sorry for the short chapters.

hope your enjoying the story though :)