one

I like him, but he likes you.

Still deciding on what you wanted to wear you cause a mess in your room. There was a knock on the door, “Hani…Minyoung-ah is here!” The door then opened with a slightly shorter girl barging in. “YAH! Hurry up you’re going to get us late to class!” You were grinning as you both said together, “Seoul Musical Arts University” while looking at Minyoung’s outfit for inspiration you managed to pull out an outfit to your liking. You both rushed out of your house, “Bye Umma! Bye Eomoni!” You both yelled.

 

You two quickly headed out to the bus stop and made it just in time, “Phew, you excited?” Your hands were shaking a little, “Can you tell?” She laughed at your weirdness and grabbed your hand as she dragged you off the bus. “We’re here!” You sighed, “Meet you back in front after 1st class?” She nodded as you both headed in opposite directions. While looking done at the school map you bumped into a slender built, tall boy, “Oh! I’m so sorry!” You apologized as you bent down to pick up all your papers. He bent down to help, “It was my fault. I should’ve been looking to where I was going!” You looked up to notice his sleek black hair before you got a look at his face, “T-thank you.”

 

He smiled, which only made you stare at him, “I’m Hanbin! What’s your name?” You took out a free hand from under all your papers to shake his, “I’m Hani!” You both smiled at each other before he noticed you were looking at a map, “You lost? Where you headed?” You fumbled with your papers before replying, “I’m suppose to be in Composing 206.”

 

His eyes lit up, “Oh really? Actually I’m headed to that class right now!” Your smile widened, “Really? Oh thank god! I’ll know someone now!” You both chuckled before heading off to class.

 

The classroom was nearly full so you decided to take a seat in the back and Hanbin sat next to you. The teacher walked in with a loud greeting that surely woke everyone up. During class the teacher paired everyone up and assigned a partner project. Thankfully you and Hanbin were partners.

 

Class soon ended and you were about to head out to meet up with Minyoung when Hanbin stopped you. “Hey, Hani wanna go get something to eat?” You nervously bit your lip, “I would love to but…hold on a second…” You turned around to check your phone and decided to call Minyoung, “Yah Minnie I don’t think I can come meet up!” Minyoung chuckled as she replied, “I was just about to tell you the same thing! Tell you details later?” You smiled as you replied, “Definitely and same goes for me!”

 

You hung up and turned back to Hanbin, “Yep! I can come!” Hanbin’s smile grew, “Great! I’ll introduce you to a very good friend of mine! He said he brought along a friend too!” You nodded along as you two talked your way to the cafeteria.

 

“Bobby!” Hanbin yelled as he spotted him in the crowd. A boy about the same height as Hanbin ran up to him, “Yo BI!” Hanbin introduced you to Bobby before seating us at his table for four. “So where’s your other friend?” Hanbin asked. Just then a familiar figure approached you guys, “Hani?” You turned around to see Minyoung holding a tray of food. “Minyoung!” You smiled, “What are you doing here?” 


Enjoy :) 

Sorry for the short chapter though.