VIII - Make It Right

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIII - Make It Right

JIYONG

I sat beside Dara quietly after I recover from donating blood for Jingyo. Until now I can't believe I have a daughter. That I'm already a father now. And I almost lost her.

 

"Thank you," Dara said almost a whisper.

 

"I want to know. How...how did this happen?" I croaked.

 

Dara sighs before recounting everything what happened 6 years ago. And I never felt even disgusted with myself upon learning what she had to go through because of me. I never felt of being such a bastard for breaking up with her when she was about to tell me that she's already carrying my child. I'm such a jerk and screwed up everything between us.

 

"That's why you left in the first place. You left for our daughter," I gasped shutting my eyes off. Guilt. Regret. I can taste it in the tip of my tongue.

 

"I left for them, Jiyong," I looked at her with a frown. "We also have a son. He's Yongji. Jingyo's paternal twin," she honestly dropped.

 

I was speechless. I have a son, not only a daughter. I'm a father of two. A twin to be exact!

 

"I'm sorry," she said.

 

No. It's not her that should apologize. It was me. It's my entire fault.

 

I hold her hands that are resting on her lap. I crouch down in front of her. My heart ache seeing tears start to pool her eyes. My own eyes betrayed me as I felt tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

 

"Don't. Don't apologize, Dara. If anyone should be sorry it's me. I'm sorry. For everything I have done. For not treating you right, for being a jerk to you," I cried planting my knees on the tiled floor. I grip her hands tight and planted feather-like kisses on her knuckles. "I love you. Please give me a chance to prove and show you how much you mean to me. Let me make it up to you. Let's worked this out, Dara. Just give me a chance, please. Trust me this time. It is you I will love only," I told her with my outmost sincerity.

 

Dara reached for my cheek and gently wiped my own tears. I leaned towards her touch giving her palm a peck.

 

"You do know how much I love you, right?" I nodded at her. I've known long ago the extent of her love for me. Her pain and sacrifices proved it all. "I love you so much, Jiyong. Thank you for loving me back."

 

"Mianhe. It took me a while," I said.

 

"It's okay. I understand. I love you."

 

"I love you too. And more."

 

I leaned towards her and pulled her down to meet me halfway. I kissed her with passion and love after 6 years. I missed her so much. Even we're this close, I'm missing her.

 

We parted panting and almost out of breath. I traced her lips with my thumb, our faces were inch away. I gave her another peck. "Will you take me back, Sandara?" I asked. I felt relief when she smiled and nodded shyly. I can't contain my happiness anymore. I kiss her again. Deep. Sensual. Passionate. And all the love I felt for her.

 

"I love you," I said once again and kept on kissing her lips. "Thank you."

 

She hummed. "I too."

 

Our moment was disturbed when Dr. Woo came out on green scrubs.

 

"She's stable now. The surgery was successful. She just needs to be confined for further tests. You have a strong child, Ms. Park and Mr. Kwon," Dr. Woo said.

 

"Thank you, doctor!" Dara thanked him.

 

"When we can see her?" I asked.

 

"She's been transferred to the recovery room, Mr. Kwon. You can visit her now," he answered.

 

I nod in relief and shake the doctor's hand. "Thank you, doc!"

 

"No need. I'm just doing my job," he smiled and left us after.

 

I hug Dara and she returned it. We both sigh in relief in each other's arm. I planted a kiss on her temple and tighten my hold to her.

 

"I can't wait to see her," I mumbled.

 

"Hmm... me too. She would be glad to meet you," she said that made me smile.

 

"I love her already."

 

"We love you."

 

"And my son?"

 

"He'll be here next week. Yongji is so much you."

 

"He is?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I can't wait to meet him."

 

"Ahuh. But be warned, my Yongji is different from Jingyo. He is so matured and smart."

 

"I take note of that."

 

×××

 

Jiyong walked in the hospital hallway with Taeyang on his side holding a paper bags for Jingyo. s sent gifts for his daughter fast recovery. They have their own schedule to fill in that's why they can't visit her.

 

"I can't believe you have a child now, bro," Taeyang said. "I didn't expect this coming. You impregnated Dara noona," he added amusedly.

 

"Correction, Bae. Children. They're twins," Jiyong corrected. Taeyang could only smile while shaking their heads.

 

When they reach Jingyo's private room, a loud laugh can be heard from inside. Jingyo's hearty laugh made them smile. Yep. She fully recovered.

 

"How's my princess?" Jiyong entered the room smiling.

 

"APPA!" Jingyo beamed excitedly. She quickly hugged him when he approached her. He chuckled and kissed her head.

 

"Anneyeong, Princess Jingyo!" Taeyang greeted.

 

"Uncle Bae!" Jingyo greets him back and her eyes twinkled upon seeing the paperbags. "Is that for Jingyo, uncle Bae?"

 

"Of course! This is from me, uncle ri, uncle Dae and your man, uncle Top. Uncles cannot visit Jingyo but they promised to see you soon," Taeyang informed her.

 

"Chincha? Jingyo wants to see them soon! Kamsahamnida, uncle," Jingyo politely said.

 

While the two check Jingyo's presents, Jiyong approached Dara who's smiling at the other side of the bed. She looked up to him.

 

"Hi!" he said huskily.

 

"Hi!" Dara greeted back.

 

Jiyong pecks her lips quickly then encircled his arm around her waist drawing her closer to his side. They had a genuine smile plastered on their lips as they watch Jingyo.

 

"When is Yongji's arrival?" he asked.

 

"Hmm? He'll be here 3 days from now. He has school and their break will begin a day after tomorrow," Dara answered leaning into him more.

 

"Good. Does he know about me?"

 

"Neh. The moment Jingyo learned your her appa, she called her brother immediately. She excitedly told everything about you," Dara smiled at the memory few days ago when she finally told Jingyo about him.

 

"Hmm...I can't wait to see him."

 

×××

Jiyong was beyond nervous. His daughter Jingyo, who was already out of the hospital, just looked at him with cute frowns. Perhaps wondering if why he keeps on fidgeting on his swivel is chair. They were at Bigbang's recording studio and waiting for Dara to arrive.

 

Sandara was out to fetch their son Yongji. It's the day of his arrival after the school break starts. He and Dara decided to meet at YG Building.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter