VII - We Meet Again

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII - We Meet Again

JIYONG

I can't believe it. Jingyo's mother is Sandara. As in my Sandara!

 

What is going on? I can't understand. Too much revelation. Sandara was back. Jingyo is her daughter. YG knows where she is from the very beginning. And on top of all, he's been in contact with her and visiting her! What the !

 

"Hyung! How could you do this to me?! You knew all along yet you didn't tell me! I've been searching for her these past 6 years. You fully knew that!" I screamed angrily while pacing back and forth in front of YG. We are in his office as I demand for an explanation.

 

"Jiyong-ah, will you calm down and sit? You're making me dizzy," YG hyung said calmly.

 

 

writer's note: just an update.

 

Calm down?! How can I? I'm so frustrated right now.

 

"I just want an explanation, hyung. I want answers," I slumped to the couch weakly.

 

"I did not tell you for a reason, Jiyong. Dara doesn't want to inform everyone. She wants a peaceful life. I did not say anything because it's not my rights to do so. If Dara wanted anyone to know, she would. But she doesn't want to. Let's respect her."

 

"But hyung, I searched for her. I didn't give up. I have at least the right to know."

 

"It's not the right time, Jiyong. If I told you before would that make a difference? No. You both have to grow. Especially you. Would you realize your mistake? Would you realize your feelings?" YG explained. "Look at you. You've matured. You have change and become a real man. You're not an that everyone thought anymore."

 

"But... is she married?" I asked the most dreadful question I've wanted to know. Like, come on, she has a child, Jingyo.

 

YG laughs at my expense. Great. I became his laughing matter.

 

"That's for you to find out, son," he said mysteriously.

 

I made a face which he just laughs off. Why is hyung become this annoying?

 

×××

 

Dara waited for Dr. Woo and Jingyo in the waiting area of the examination room of the hospital. They were checking the current status of Jingyo's health and if she's ready to undergo heart surgery. She just prayed that it went well.

 

She came back to Seoul for this with Jingyo and left her son with Durami and Sanghyun. Yongji has school to finish and will just followed on school break.

 

"Ms. Park?" Dr. Woo materialize from the room with a reassuring smile.

 

"How is it, doc?" she asked nervously.

 

"She's good to go, Ms. Park. We will schedule her surgery sometime this week. Just make sure to monitor her health especially on what she eat. We will call you the exact date of the operation," Dr. Woo informed her. "You can bring her home once she wakes up. I'll go ahead now and do my rounds," and he left.

 

Dara tears up and silently prayed her gratitude. She entered Jingyo's room and watched her sleeping daughter.

 

Yesterday was a shock to her and former band mates and colleague. Bom was wailing and nagging her to death for hiding to them. CL and Minzy just cried and hugged her. Top gave her a welcome back hug. Taeyang did the same. Daesung was crying when he hugged her. Seungri was as hyper as before jumping while embracing her. Jiyong, on the other hand, was too stunned to move but she managed to give him a tiny smile.

 

Of course, she knew what he's been doing. YG never failed to inform her. Especially the part where he hired an investigator to search for her. If only YG didn't interfere, Jiyong would have found her a long time ago. Hyun Suk also told her how changed man Jiyong is. She doesn't know but YG has been praising Jiyong's name whenever they talk about him. The old man seemed up to something.

 

Well admittedly, Dara was happy to hear everything about him. She's glad that he managed to stand up from his scandal and the chaos of his personal life. Honestly, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter