II - Sacrifices Before Goodbyes

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I don't remember anything last night except drinking all my stress away. I must drunk too much. But I do remember someone approach me and warmth immediately take over once that person envelop me with an embrace.

 

I turn my head to my side hearing a loud groan. My eyes widen to find Dara beside me. And by the judge of her exposed shoulder, she's under my sheet. I quickly check myself. Great. I'm too. We've done it again.

 

I sigh heavily before turning back my gaze at her sleeping form. Dara has been very beautiful. There's no doubt about that. It's not only her face that's beautiful. She has a good heart too.

 

I know. I don't deserve her. I've been unfair to her, especially these past several weeks. She loved me with all of her. But I can't return it. I do care about her. It's the truth. She accepted all of me despite my lack of love for her. She's very patient with me. And I'm very grateful for that.

 

However, I ed up big time.

 

Before my scandal erupted, I was really confused and stressed. It was my birthday. After celebration, I went to my apartment just to be surprised of what or rather who was waiting for me at my doorstep.

 

It was Min Young. My first love who left me without goodbye.

 

We talked. She explained what happened before and I quietly listen. I was shocked to found out that she was ill. She was diagnosed with leukemia. She left me so she could undergo operation abroad. She apologized. She also wanted me back.

 

I don't know what to do. I'm happy that she returned for me. But I'm also confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter