VI - Back To The Place

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI - Back To The Place

DARA

I was stupefied the moment YG said that. Fear suddenly envelops me. I have to go back to Seoul for Jingyo to totally heal? Am I ready?

 

But Jingyo...

 

I shook my head. I don't want to be selfish. This is a chance for Jingyo. It's for my daughter's sake. It's not about me anymore.

 

"I'm coming back, sajangnim," I said with conviction.

 

"Then, I'm fixing everything here. Call me when you're going," YG said and hanged up.

 

I looked my twins. I saw them happily eating the food I made. Jingyo is going to have another chance to live longer and normally. Yongji will be happy to know the news.

 

So I have to set aside my fear for their sake. And about the tendency of meeting Jiyong, I don't know. I will deal with it once we got there. That for now, I would focus on my twins.

 

×××

 

Dara's steps were halted right in front of YG Building. She roamed her eyes on the familiar structure. It's been so long since she stepped in her former entertainment.

 

She closed her eyes taking everything in. She's back.

 

"Omma? Is this grandpaps building?" Jingyo tugged her coat.

 

"Neh! This is YG Entertainment, baby. Grandpaps' building," she answered inaudibly.

 

"Chincha? Whoa! It's huge!"

 

Dara smiled and holds Jingyo's tiny hands as they entered the building. Nothing change except for the added posters on the wall of the new artists debuted and of course YG's life size toys.

 

"Omma, look! You have a picture here!" Jingyo pointed at her and 2NE1's picture excitedly. "Who are they, omma?"

 

"That," she smiled sadly. "It's your Aunty Bom, Aunty Chaerin and Aunty Minzy," she said.

 

"I have other Aunties?" Jingyo asked amusedly.

 

"Neh," she said and continued their pace towards YG office.

 

As soon as they reach YG office, Jingyo squealed excitedly seeing her grandpaps.

 

"Grandpaps!" Jingyo launched herself at YG.

 

"Jingyo! Careful," Dara reminded.

 

"Aigoo, baby Jingyo is growing!" YG chuckled and settled the girl on his lap.

 

"Neh? Grandpaps, you have a big building! It's amazing!"

 

YG just smiled. "Why don't you explore grandpaps building? Me and your Omma will discuss something here."

 

"Sajangnim..." Dara's protests were cut off by YG.

 

"This is YG building, Dara. Jingyo is safe here. Trust me," YG assured her.

 

Dara reluctantly nodded and looked at Jingyo. "Be careful, Jingyo. Call omma if something happened okay?"

 

"Yes, omma! Thank you!" Jingyo kissed her cheeks when YG put her down.

 

Dara can only followed her daughter by gaze as the latter skipped towards YG hallway.

 

×××

 

Jiyong stopped the player and massaged his temple. He's tired and lack of sleep for the preparation of MADE Series album of Bigbang. Most of the worked were his because he is the leader and main composer.

 

"Get rest for a while, Jiyong. You need it," Teddy said worriedly. "You and the boys had been working so much. Es

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter