I - Attraction

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

Call it love at first sight or whatever. The moment I laid my eyes at him, I already felt the attraction. He is a gentleman and very supportive sunbae. Though, I'm older than him. At first I thought he's just a little brother to me since I have Sanghyun as my brother. But what I felt for him was different.

 

There was a time I told on the interview-and during variety shows-that he is my ideal type of a man. He even teases me about that whenever we run into each other. But because we're label mates and I still have the dating banned, I made an excuse that I only chose him because he once helped me when YG family went  skiing. He carried my ski board for me and I was touched by his gentleman act.

 

The truth is, I really like him since then. We've known each other for years. I'm not yet the Sandara Park of the girl group 2NE1 but a mere dreamer and a trainee. And he's not yet THE G-Dragon who is the strong boy group BIGBANG leader, composer and every women's dream boy. He was just Kwon Jiyong. The man that encourage me to continue and pursue my dream. The boy who is my pillar of strength.

 

And the man whom I loved but can never be mine.

 

His sadness attracted me to him. He's a brokenhearted man. His heart was and still imprisoned by his first love. And sadly, I know deep within he's still waiting for her.

 

Even it's hard and very painful, I let myself fell in love with him. Even I can't have his heart, it's okay as long as I have him. I can take anything from even if I'm just a rebound for him.

 

I'll be waiting for him to heal his heart and completely have it.

 

Bom, our main vocalist, said I'm a masochist and even pathetic. Yes. I shamefully admitting it. I will settle for less like this as long as he needs me. I won't let go as long as he won't.

 

This is how much I love him.

 

"Babe?" Jiyong's voice broke my reverie. I turned to him and saw him frowning at me.

 

"Hmm? Are you saying anything?" I asked smiling at him.

 

"You're spacing out. What are you thinking?" he asked caressing my cheek with his palm.

 

"Nothing important. Your new song make me space out. It's very emotional," I said and hide the hurt in my eyes.

 

We were in his recording studio and he let me listen to their new song, Haru Haru. And base on the lyrics, I know to whom it was dedicated again. It's for her. His undying first love. The muse of his every song.

 

"You think so?" he asked.

 

I nodded cheerfully as always. I don't want him to see that it hurts me every time he would let me hear these songs he made for her. That I silently wishing that one day, the next song I'm going to hear is for me. But I knew it's far from reality to happen.

 

"You're really the best, Ji. The VIPs will surely love it as much as I do," I said to him.

 

"Aigoo! You never failed to make me flutter," he pinches my cheek after.

 

"Ack! That hurts!" I whined jokingly.

 

"OMO! Where it hurts, baby girl?" he rides along playfully. I pointed my cheek where he pinched me and pouted. He kissed that area with a smooch. I giggled when he starts raining my face with litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter