I'm An Idiot !

How I Met My Husband

Remi POV 

 
- iously on How I Met My Husband - 
 
 After I finished cleaning his wounds, I took back to the living room to enjoy my cocoa then I put on the Christmas movie marathon. 
 
To let go of the sadness and be happy but the right now, no matter how painful it is. You'll be able to move past it with loved ones or even your friends. 
 
That's the way I see at least even some people won't agreed with my point of view on life but when you're living cancer. 
 
You kind of have your positive view to keep your fighting spirit going in order to beat. This man right here has a fighting spirit, it's the spirit of a warrior in him.
 
Even if he doesn't see now but he'll later or on the way of life. Just for be happy about meeting people or making friends. 
 
Cause in the end, they're really all you have in your life more than you care to admit it. Cheer up I'll be there for you until the end. 
 
- Monday Morning, The Present - 
 
I had Joon spent the night here just in case something might trigger inside of him. So, I told him to stay for his own protection plus I kinda like him.
 
I feel something coming up and I don't like at all. I jumped out of my bed, headed straight for the toilet. 
 
No, please we be in control for months now. I can't relapse now please lord just wait a little longer for me. 
 
I don't wanna die yet because I'm not ready yet but then again, who is ready to die from cancer. 
 
I know it's not my time yet but little longer that's all I'm asking for, is more time on earth before you take me. 
 
Jesus Christ ! Almighty. 
 
Maybe I need some chemo done that's probably. I heard a knock on my door, I must vomiting too loud or the walls aren't soundproof enough.   
 
What am I going to do about breakfast ? I got off the ground in my bathroom and head straight for my door. 
 
When I opened I didn't believe my eyes, when I saw whose at my door. Dongho because I recognized his figure and hair right a way.
 
" Remi ." He said 
 
" Dongho ." I said 
 
I looked behind him and saw that he had his friends with him again. 
 
" Can I come in ?." He asked
 
" Sure ." I said as I opened the door 
 
" This house is awesome ." He said
 
" I like it because it suits me better ." I said 
 
" I want introduce my friends to you ." He said 
 
" Ok ." I said 
 
" There's Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, Soohyun, AJ, Hoonmin, Jun, Allen Kim or Kibum, and finally Alexander ." He said finished 
 
" Sup, guys ." I said 
 
They didn't say anything, they just stared at me.
 
" What's the matter ?." I asked 
 
" How did you get those bruises ?." Alexander asked me 
 
I gave him a weird look then I looked at my body and saw two huge bruises on my knees from when I vomited earlier. 
 
" I bruise easily ." I partially lied
 
They nod their heads
 
" Do you guys want something to eat ? I can make you guys something to eat ." I said 
 
" Really ." Kevin said 
 
" Yup ." I said as I went into the kitchen
 
I took the fish and eggs also waffle batter to make it also I took out some fruits. I turn on the stove to let it heat up. 
 
I wash the fish thoroughly then tenderize the fish as I proceeded to season it. I put the fish on the pan with organic oils in it too. 
 
I cooked each side for five minutes until equal ten. After I put the fish on a plate, I had to wash the pan thoroughly along with the spatula too.
 
I took out the organic eggs from the fridge. I put the pan back on the stove, I began cracking the eggs onto the pan. 
 
I used to the spatula to make into scramble eggs because its only way I can eat eggs. After eggs were done. 
 
I singing a tune from my favorite band, U-kiss and the song was called Believe. I took out the waffle iron 
 
I already mixed the batter for the waffles and began making them. I cook the waffle for five minutes for each waffle. Also I washed the dishes thoroughly while some of them cooked.
 
Also the spatula after that I made twenty waffles for them. I put the waffles on a plate then eggs on one plate. As well the fish on one plate.
 
I turned to make my breakfast, a fruit salad. I washed the fruit thoroughly also I quickly slice the fruit and put in a bowl.
 
I began setting up the table for them. I luckily I had enough plates for it too. I also took my MED PASS 2.0 Fort Nutrition Shake.
 
I poured each glass of milk because drinking a soda for breakfast is a no no. 
 
" Guys !." I called 
 
They raced into the dining room that I had neatly set up for them. 
 
" Remi, shouldn't have ." Dongho said 
 
" It was no problem ." I said 
 
" But you got more bruises on your body ." Eli pointed out 
 
" It's okay, they be gone in a week or so ." I said as I sat down 
 
I'm pretty exhausted 
 
" Are you okay ?." Kiseop asked 
 
" Yeah, I'm fine just a little headache ." I said 
 
But then the cellphone is ringing in the other room, I went in my pocket shirt and pull out my Bluetooth. I put on and pressed the button to answer my call.
 
" Annyeonghaseyo ." I said 
 
' Annyeonghaseyo, I'm new doctor for you due to your condition Dr. Park Shin Hye is this Remi ?.' She said 
 
" Neh, Remi-imnida is speaking ." I said 
 
' Wonderful, I was wondering if you can come in later today and meet of doctors that going help you through your cancer treatments .' She said 
 
" Sure, I'll be there ." I said as I tilted my head back, looking at the ceiling 
 
' I also your chemotherapy is 1:30 pm today .' She reminded me
 
" Got it, Chemotherapy at 1:30 today ." I said 
 
' Excellent, I can't wait to meet you .' She said 
 
" Thank you and have a nice day Dr. Park Shin Hye ." I said 
 
' Ciao .' She said and hang up 
 
I took off the Bluetooth putting on the table as I got to get my pills that way I'm not vomiting later. When I got back to the table.
 
I looked up and Dongho along with other guys. ! I forgot they were here because they were so quiet like mice.
 
" How much did see and hear ?." I questioned them nervously 
 
" Everything ." Hoonmin said 
 
" I had my suspicions ." AJ  said 
 
" Please, you guys can't not tell anyone about especially my brothers ." I begged 
 
" I don't know depends ." Kiseop said 
 
" Meaning ." I said 
 
" How long you do have left to live ?." Jun asked 
 
" Five months or a year if I keep up with my chemo ." I said 
 
" If you don't keep up with it ?." Allen asked 
 
No sense in sugar coating 
 
" Then my survival rate goes down ." I said  
 
Just then their eyes well up in tears. Damn it I should I have pay attention to my surroundings when answering my calls. 
 The dining room