Spending With My Brothers, Deep Thinking, And Some Of my Past

How I Met My Husband

Crap ! I have to take my pills but I can't because my brothers are still here.

" Remi !." Mir shouted 

" Neh ." I said 

" How do you like the house ?." He said as I came out of my bedroom 

" I love it but I wonder how did you know my style ?." I questioned him 

" It's not that hard since dad always watching these old movies and tv shows with you while growing up ." He said 

It's true but one problem, my brothers have well had a different father. Their father also died in the line of duty, their father was a firemen.

He died trying to save a little girl, the little girl made out safely but their father didn't make out. 

Then later in life, their mother met my father and he was different in way. By whole a lot if catch what I'm throwing at ya. 

My father was Native American. Plus my mother was Korean, so I have to say its pretty good mix. Especially my eyes, their light green.

So, I'm half Korean and Native American with light green eyes. My skin is more olive tone to it, my hair is black. 

The only y part is that I'm short, I'm 5'4 and 1/2. That's short for me and my brothers, it's not like I wanna be short but least let me be 5'5.

Mom was always on the short side but my father was a tall man. Both mom and dad decided to join the army. In order to paid for my hospital bills that kept piling up,

I was diagnosed with leukemia at nine years old but they said it might cure yet not cure. All those trips to the hospital or E.R, when it came severe at time. I had to still in the hospital. 

I had to be homeschooled for nearly all for grade school and middle school. But once I had started to little better immune system.

Chief had decided that I can go to high school. At first I had with AEC for freshman, sophomore, the beginning of junior year. Along the way I've made friends, developed crushes.

Like a normal teenager, but things became complicated when they noticed. I didn't part take in gym a lot because there were days where immune system would .

Due to we were always outside on until winter season came. I guess my immune system couldn't handle the weather changes.

That's when leukemia would start acting up too. Also I was always leaving for some reason too. When one day the school had enough. 

They called me while I was waiting for appointment. I told I was chemo therapy be done, they didn't believe. I gave them the cell number of primary doctor and told ask for medical records to show them. 

That I have leukemia and I need to have chemo done nearly every other week. 

You know what I'm gonna take my pill in the bathroom, I mean its private enough. 

Anyways, I met a boy named Miguel and he could tell right way that I had leukemia and even a boy named Ray. 

The start of my junior year I wanted to transfer downstairs to Pantoja. I did in November of 2014. 

As things progress, everyone had found I had leukemia. But that didn't stop me from helping out 

Also making friends and even being in clubs because of it, no I was to do things that I wanna to do. Like play soccer even though I bruised easily. 

 I'm getting sleepy due the pills, I should tell them to go home now. But if I do that, we will hang out again. 

" Hey, guys I'm gonna go to sleep I have jet leg ." I said 

" Remi, can we can stay the night ?." G.O ask 

My eyes bulged out of my skull when G.O asked me.

" We heard that Mir made cried over the phone earlier ." Thunder said 

I smiled at these goofballs of mine but we are one big happy family.

" Sure, I would love that ." I said as smiled at them. 

I changed into my Captain America onesie as the goofballs changed into their pjs too.Oneies

" Remi, can we watch the princess bride ?." Seungho asked 

" Sure thing cutie ." I said as I got off my bed to pop in the princess bride

I mean my bed is big enough all of us on there. But I love spending time with my brothers even though I don't how much time. I'll have because my doctors starting wonder about life span. 

Until that time comes I'm gonna living to the fullest because of momma and papa. 

" I love you guys ." I said softly as my eyelids became heavier and my vision was engulfed by the darkness