Making Friends, The House And The Vow

How I Met My Husband

The plane arrived at 8:40pm at night and its a Saturday here in Seoul. Like I said before they didn't come to see their only sister arrived. 

As I walked to go hail a cab I accidentally bumped into a guy that's wearing a black hat and sunglasses along with a mask thus me landed on solid ground. 

" Stupido ." I muttered 

" Oh my god ." He said 

" I'm fine just help me please ." I said

" Sure ." He said nervously as he extend his to me 

I took it as he pulled me off the solid ground. I saw nine more guys dressed the same way as the guy I accidentally bumped into. 

" Dongho ." A boy said 

" Neh ." Dongho said 

" What happened ?." The boy said

Must be the leader ? 

" I accidentally bumped into him no big deal ." I said coolly as I begin to grab my luggage 

" Wait ! Don't you know who we are ?." Another boy said 

I shook my head no 

" Ani, am I suppose to know you ." I said 

" Sorry about that ." Dongho said 

" It's fine I'm sorry for the time wasting but I gotta go ." I said as turned away 

" Wait ! What's your name ?." Dongho ask 

" Remi Nia Collins ." I said 

" Remi ." He said 

" I know it's rare name but I like it ." I said 

They nod in my understanding.

" REMI !!!." I heard someone shout

I looked to my brothers, I begin to cry because they said they wouldn't be able to make it. I guess that was a lie until today, they really do care about me.

" Mir, G.O, Thunder, Seungho ." I said as they ran to me to engulfed me in bear hug 

They are really here this is not an illusion of the mind. 

" I'm sorry Dongho but I really have to go but I hope we meet again in the future ." I said 

" Me too ." He said 

" You're an awesome looking guy bye chingu ." I said as I left with my brothers with my kitties 

I can't believe that my brothers are here ! It's a dream come true at last. 

We got into the van with my luggage and my cats. I couldn't help but feel guilty about the secret that I'm hiding from them.

Can I really know what's the right time ? When is that time gonna come ? Not too soon, I hope and even pray. 

We arrived at my home, when I entered the living room was totally my style even though some might its too old for a kid my age. Living room

( living room)

But I don't care because it makes me feel warm and happy on the inside. There's was a kid named Kevin back in Chicago. 

And when I went to prom with my school. I saw him looking so sad or even anger at something because there's something was going on with him and his girlfriend Maria.

He told me that he didn't live anymore that he gives up on life. I told him to be happy on this night because he's worked hard for this night. 

When I told him to be happy and smile. He shook his head no then I took his hand and brought him out to deck of the boat that we were on. 

And told him that he should be happy that's he alive and well. But he look at me like why should I listen to you. Right there I let out my secret about me having leukemia.

His expression was crestfallen, at that fact I had cancer. Cause when I had joined their club at the time and I look so healthy to them. It was kind of impossible for him to believe me.

But in the end, he decided to listen to me and let go of the stress that life was throwing at him. It felt good that I helped someone before something had happen to me.

Anyways I looked around the apartment. I found my favorite shows, movies, books, music. I was so happy to have my brothers with me. 

I went to see my bedroom and found my sewing/knitting stuff was there. I loved the bedroom but thank god, it was Saturday

Bedroom

I have to make an appointment for chemo for Monday after school that way. My brothers won't get suspicious of why I'm leaving school early. 

I know one day that the secret will get out but for now I won't let that happen. Probably by the time that they find out, I would be dead from the cancer. 

For now, I will make the most of this life. I'll try to have my brothers spend time with them. Even try to hide it from them.


The kitchen

 Bathroom

 Laundry room

Small reading room