Joon's Past And The Jump ?

How I Met My Husband

( Lee Joon POV ) 

Sunday 

I woke as happy as I ever been because its my one year anniversary with Jae-Hwa. I never been this happy in my life, I've had a bad life while growing up. 

Had no parents at twelve because they died in a fire. I was in and out orphanage by the age of fifteen then I adopted of by an abused household.

Stood until nineteen where I earned enough to get my own place. Even support myself while going to college which I am. 


But year ago, I met Jae-Hwa at first. We were friends but things became than friends. 

When I had enough courage ask her, I did and she said yes. I remember that day it was yesterday. 

I mean when I had confessed to girls in the past, they laughed in my face. They told me that I'm worthless that I'm nothing, a waste of air. 

Soon after I fell into a deep depression for while because of school and even home at the time. I started cutting myself with razor blade. 

Due to the hateful comments and the relentless beatings. It had piled to that point to where I wonder if I still feel. To make sure I've gone numb yet.

Also I have the demon scars of my past even the ious ones as well. But when I met Jae-Hwa, she the reason that I slowed on the cutting. 

I go to Seoul University to major in music teachings, I even start interning at a high school called Safe Haven. As a assistance music teacher for fourth years. 

I can't wait to get the hands experience for a résumé because it looks good. At least I'll some knowledge of inside of a classroom filled with teenagers. 

I texted her and told her, I'll meet her at her apartment. I reserved a spot at a fancy restaurant to celebrate with her. 

For, I went to college like everyday no different then before. Everyday the Kingkas of the school would bullying. As if I was nothing but a toy to them. 

But I'm not I'm human being too like the rest 7.3 billion people here on earth. I always hideout in the music room or the bakery that I love going to. 

When I'm feeling down that place alway seems to cheer me up especially around Christmas. God I love Christmas because its heartwarming to me. Included the scents of Christmas too. 

For some reason when I get excited about Christmas, Jae-Hwa would turn into less happier person. She told me that she doesn't like Christmas.

I know shocking right I mean how could hate Christmas. It lifts everyone spirits including my dark soul of mine. 

But anyway I can't wait to be 2:30 pm. I can't wait for my girl, know what I'll leave early today maybe 1:30 I'll leave. 

- 1: 30pm - 

I took the bus to her apartment but before I stop at the flowers to get her favorite flowers. Daisies even though I'm not a big fan of daisies.

When I got to her apartment I punched in the code of her apartment. I entered without making a sound I wanna surprise her. 

But then I hear sounds coming her bedroom, I went to her bedroom and see the door crack a bit for me to see. 

My eyes widen shock, my heart slammed against hard. My world became cold and broken thanks to my temper. 

" WHAT THE !?!?!." I shouted bursting through the door 

Their eyes widen shock and began to covered themselves with the sheets.

" Joon ." She said as she covered herself with the sheet 

" How could you ?." I said angrily 

" Oh please Joon did you think that I actually like you ." She said harshly 

" What's that suppose to mean ?." I ask 

" Did you actually think that I was in love in you ." She said 

" Yes ." I said as my heart was breaking 

" No, I never'd love you dude you're nothing to me, I mean please I was gonna use you for only but I got tired of waiting. Beside I don't like you, you're nothing but a nerd, a freak ." She said coldly 

I didn't said anything, I ran out of her apartment and to the tallest building near by. That's it I'm done with life.

I should've know better than to trust the world and the people in it. When I met the person that loves me. Maybe I'll met her in heaven. 

As I ran into the apartment building towards the elevator, taking me to highest floor that it had. 

Which was fourteen floors high I mean that should be enough to kill me right ? 

As I stepped on the ledge of the rooftop I wonder if I had parents, friends even a lover that actually loved me. Would my life be any different.

I closed my eyes and wonder even picturing it but still the darkness remains but then. 


 

Will he jump ? Or will Remi save him in time before he ends his life 

Until next time, still tuned :)