Four: interest

Still Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

interest

 

Dear Yoongi,

 

         The lunch “date” I had with Taehyung didn’t go so well. He told me I had to move on, or that I should really try. I don’t know if I want to do that yet, though.

 

         I could tell he was disappointed after I told him you were coming back, but I feel the same way about myself a lot. I wish you would just come back, so that I don’t have deal with people looking at me so miserably.

 

         Taehyung keeps trying to talk to me, but I just ignore him. When he asks me how I am, I don’t answer. Eventually, he just kind of stopped trying I think.

 

         I honestly didn’t want him to stop trying, though. I want him to keep talking to me. He treats me nicely, and it was just one incident. I should forgive him, and continue speaking with him.

 

But I don’t know how.

 

Love,

Jung Sunbi

 

 

“I saw you looking at him.” Sunbi’s ears perk up, and she pulls out her earphone, looking at Yoongi whom was sitting with his arms crossed. She shrugged her shoulders. “You were acting all flirtatious, I could see it.”

 

Sunbi rolls her eyes, this again.

 

“I was not looking at him flirtatiously.” She returns, irritated.

 

Yoongi looks down for a second, sighing. It was just as he thought. Sunbi didn’t even realize just what she does when she’s around Do Kyungsoo these days. It’s like she’s flattered that he happened to like her, even though she is dating Yoongi, and so she subconsciously flirts with him when he’s around her.

 

From what Yoongi could tell, Kyungsoo didn’t even mind at all that a girl who has a boyfriend was flirting with him. What would it matter when it’s the girl he likes?

 

However, Yoongi didn’t like it one bit, and Sunbi didn’t seem to care what she was doing, of course, she probably didn’t know.

 

Yoongi has a relative who had a girlfriend who really liked attention. So, when a guy from her work decided he liked her, and he showed it, the girlfriend decided she liked the attention, flirted back, and even developed some feelings for him while she was dating his relative.

 

The girlfriend had felt bad and admit it after a while, and wanted her boyfriend to get back at her somehow, but he was the better person, and didn’t want to betray her in any way, even though she wanted him to.

 

This is what Yoongi was afraid of. He was afraid of his girlfriend liking the attention Do Kyungsoo gave her, and would eventually end up liking him instead of Yoongi. He was afraid of this happening, but Sunbi doesn’t even realize that it could happen if she continues to be around him.

 

He didn’t want to shelter her from having guy friends; he wasn’t like that. It’s just that with what happened to his relative, he thought the same could happen to anyone else. It’s a possibility and a risk he doesn’t want to take.

 

Sunbi could be friends with Kyungsoo, but it’s just that Kyungsoo likes Sunbi. That’s the only issue. He gives her attention like a boyfriend would give his girlfriend, and that’s when feelings start to develop.

 

What he was doing was trying to prevent that from happening by confronting her now.

 

“Sunbi, do you like Kyungsoo?” Sunbi stops for a moment, and closes her eyes. What the heck, Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter