People Like Us

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are they?" Naeun asked Chorong who are driving.

Chorong look toward the car's mirror, she felt they were no longer followed by the black suited man, she pulled up the car to side of the street and look down.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Naeun asked.

Chorong banged her forehead on the steering wheel slowly. "We should let them catch us."

"What? They want to kidnap us," said Naeun with wonder.

"That's the only way I can meet Suho, by entering to The Company."

"Unnie look ... they want to kill us, you not there, but me… they want to kill me."

"But how else do I meet him?" Chorong looks sad.

Naeun touching Chorong’s shoulder and caressed it slowly. "Unnie, we will certainly find a way to rescue your boyfriend."

...

Bomi feel annoyed with her father, she shut herself in her bedroom. She then remembere if her cell phone is still with Chanyeol, she quietly went out of the house through a window.

She jumped from the top floor, although her legs sprained but with her power she recovered quickly.

She knocked on the door of a small apartment building. Someone opened it, he was Park Chanyeol.

"Hey?" Bomi smiled at Chanyeol.

"You definitely want to take your cell phone?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, would you let me in?" Bomi peek inside the apartment.

Chanyeol smiling. "Sure ..."

Bomi go in and see the small apartment just be lighted only by a little light  sun from outside the window.

"It's your phone, I was so troubling, that I should deliver it to your house," said Chanyeol handing the phone belongs to Bomi.

Bomi smiling. "No problem, after all, I'm want to get out of my house too."

Chanyeol staring at Bomi clothes that have not been changing since the school earlier. "You ran away from home?"

Bomi nodded. "My father told me to not going on cheerleader again, but he was very support me before."

Chanyeol looks surprised. "Don’t you be suspicious if your father may know something about the power you have?"

Bomi shook her head. "That's impossible ... only you the one who know."

...

Kris was in the car along with Soojung, he went to look for other Inhuman they found from the data provided by Kris.

"You sure if that man was staying here?" Soojung asked.

Kris nodded, his eyes were different than before he isn’t a member H.I.D again, Soojung and Joy had affected his mind.

They parked in a parking lot. Then out of the car and walked into a small apartment building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter