New Friend

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi is running approach Chanyeol stands in front of his locker.

"Park Chanyeol, we need to talk ..." said Bomi.

They two met on the tennis court, Bomi and Chanyeol sit together in the spectator seats, the atmosphere there is very quiet.

"You know the incident overnight right ..."

Chanyeol nodded.

"You have fire and its from your body ..." said Bomi.

"I'm not going to deny it because you've seen it."

"And ... I know, you're also seen me right? " Bomi continued staring at Chanyeol’s face.

Chanyeol nodded. "At first I was surprised, but I understand that we are the same ... we have that special ability."

"Special? you said it was special? It's disgusting! If I’m a normal person I should die last night but in fact are not, and you don’t you feel the heat with flames on the whole your body when you…? " said Bomi.

Chanyeol chuckled. "You just haven't noticed if the ability that we have will helping us later on."

Bomi bite the lower lip. Chanyeol stand up.

"If you just want to say it. .." Bomi grasping arm Chanyeol, Chanyeol turned toward Bomi.

"Thank you, because you help me last night ..."

Chanyeol is just silent. "You should have known if the man was not sincere to you ..."

Bomi smile. "Thank you, will you become my friend?"

Chanyeol stared at her in wonder.

...

Hoya and Soojung walking in the corridors, it is the building's corridor of  H.I.D. But the atmosphere has been very quiet and silence.

"They've left this place ..." said Soojung. Then Soojung view photos of Jessica who is in a frame on the work desk. "It seems like I know this lady ..." said Soojung.

Hoya destroyed the photos Jessica Soojung on hand with his powers that he stole from person that he killed. "Be still ... and find something worth ..." said Hoya.

Soojung then opened up a room, there are many paintings.

"Hoya! come here ... " Soojung calling Hoya.

Hoya entered the room, he saw the whole painting is there, Soojung open drawing book that is on the table.

"They know the ' white queen ' from the painting, she's a blonde girl and a cheerleaders," said Soojung pointing a painting covered by white cloth.

Hoya closing in on the painting, it was painting when Bomi burned by fire. Then Soojung shows comics book picture of Bomi, who had injured and lost her wounds.

"They are very stupid!" Hoya laughed sarcastically.

...

Kai lay down on the couch because of the fatigue to move the H.I.D members with his teleportation. Professor Yixing,  Dr. Hayoung, Eunji, Namjoo, Tao, Jessica, Kai, and Yookyung was in a small house. Tao help Yookyung in order to lay on the couch.

"This is my old House, I hope we can stay here for a while," said Dr. Hayoung.

"We haven't had time to hide Yookyung’s painting," said Tao looking towards Yookyung.

"I hope they don’t understand the meaning of it,  but I've already brought the list of the ' Inhuman ' and Cerebro is with us," said Yixing look to Dr. Hayoung.

"Jessica, could I ask something to you?"asked Dr. Hayoung on Jessica.

...

Bomi and Chanyeol was in a construction area of unused, Bomi try her strength with flopping from the top floor of the building construction.

"Aaaaaaarrrgggghhhh!" cried Bomi.

Chanyeol ran towards Bomi. He saw blood scattered on the ground, Bomi have her broken hands and feet are torn. But Bomi opened her eyes, she tried to stand up, her whole body became normal again. Chanyeol applauded.

"You ... really ... you're so amazing ..."

Bomi chuckle. "It's your turn ..." said Bomi.

Chanyeol shows his strength to Bomi. "I haven’t been able to control my strength ... so ..."

Bomi on tip toe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter