Look Back

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year ago ...

 

"I will go to The Company with Baekhyun ..."

"No! they will catch you... you shouldn’t go! " Chorong clutching Suho arm .

"Chorong, I must help Xiumin, they got Xiumin. Better you join H.I.D I heard from Xiumin that  we would be safe with them."

Chorong shook his head. "Then let me go with you..."

Suho cupped Chorong face and smile sweetly to her."Xiumin is my only family, I should be able to save him..."

...

The present.

 

Chorong packed up her belongings, she grabbed the samurai swords that became her weapon, then she looked at a photo of her and Suho in bed desk frame.

"I promise to save you ..." said Chorong.

...

Bomi practicing cheerleading along with her school team, the position of Bomi is base. She looks very cheerful when practicing.

After practicing…

"Bomi! you will come to the GaEul party tomorrow? "asked one of Bomi’s friend.

They are in the middle of the hallway lockers, preparing to go home after practice.

"Hmm ... I don't know if my dad would allow me."

"I hope you would come, you know right that Minhwan sunbaenim will come."

Bomi saw the smiling Minhwan from one end of the corridor, Bomi smile of shyly.

"I'll think about it. .."

After her friend go and Bomi finished packing her belongings in lockers, she turned around and was surprised because a tall man standing before her. She looked up.

"Park Chanyeol?"

"This is medicine for your finger ..." said Chanyeol.

Bomi hide her finger in her jacket pocket, her wounds no longer can be seen, she doesn’t want someone consider it strange. She smiled stiffly at Chanyeol.

She pulled out her hand which aren’t there wounds and scratching her forehead, and receive medicine from Chanyeol.

"Thank you, it was just a small cut, but I'm going to use this," said Bomi.

Chanyeol give a small smile at her. "Then ... I'm going to go. Oh yeah!  Are you invited at the GaEul party? She was team captain cheerleader of the school, right?"

Bomi grinned at him. "Yeah, GaEul was captain of the team."

Chanyeol looked at Bomi hair to toe. "You are a member of cheerleader?"

Bomi raised shoulders.

"So, you went to a party?"

Bomi shook her head. "I don't know, why?"

"Just ask ..."

Bomi smiled at Chanyeol again. "Then I'll go now, my dad is probably already waiting for me outside, see you!" said Bomi who stepped away from Chanyeol.

...

Gikwang alongside Sooyoung enters a room in underground the building. They are entered the room where there are many humans who lay in a bed like in a hospital.

"C-8, we need him," said Gikwang on Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nodded and took off the hose that is plugged in the back of the neck of a person called the C-8. He is Xiumin.

"Gikwang-ssi, I think that Hoya team make me suspicious to find members of the organization of Inhuman…"

"Don't worry about them, they work well."

"Well ... we will do C-8?" asked Sooyoung.

"Yuri says it's time to examine the cells of the blood."

...

Naeun walking alone, she was hungry, she stopped in front of a restaurant, she saw a girl carrying a sword in her back. She follows a girl who is Chorong. Naeun glancing at Chorong from the desk near enough from her.

"What do you want to order?" asked the waiter.

"Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter