Genesis

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi accidentally cut her finger while in the kitchen, she was in the middle of cutting the onion.

"Aw!" she yelled when see scratches and blood in fingers.

However, she didn’t feel sick after cleaning up blood on the water  flowing. Then she saw the injured fingers, not one scratch at there. Her face puzzled, she was flipping through her finger and continued to look at it.

"Bomi! You'll be late! no need to make breakfast!" cried her mother who stepped toward the kitchen.

Bomi turned and hide her hand from her mother.

"What’s wrong with you?" her mother looks curious.

Bomi shook her head and then stepped past her mother. "There is nothing. I will go. .. see you later! "she said taking her school bag on the couch and stepped out from the house.

...

"How do you know all this?" asked Dujun to someone who wears glasses.

He smiled. Then the short-haired girl wearing a white uniforms approached them. The girl stretched out her hand on Dujun to be shaken.

"I’m Oh Hayoung, The doctor in here, you're definitely Yoon Dujun?"

Dujun looks confused and then look to the glasses man next to him.

"She's a doctor the superhuman, she’s the one who  tracked your daughter after we know that she’s on dangerous."

"Your daughter is very wonderful, very unique strength. We are eager to meet her soon. "

Before Yoon Dujun answering, a bunch of kids running toward them, they wear ordinary clothes.

"Professor Yixing! The Company, he caught Kris!"

Yixing Hayoung. Hayoung nodded, then Hayoung invite the children away from Yixing and Dujun.

"Who are they? What is The Company?" Dujun asked Yixing.

"Tell me! where is the' white queen '?! " Hoya yelled at him.

Kris laughed. "I'm not going to say it even if you guys kill me though!" exclaimed Kris.

"Joy, I think it's time you showed your strength to her! make him say where ' white queen ' are! I don’t need his powers I need his information… "said Hoya holding Joy’s shoulders.

Joy nod then stepped towards Kris with a smile.

Tao wept. "I'm not supposed to go left him, he wouldn’t be arrested if I. .."

"Stop Tao!" cried Jessica. "I'm sure Dr. Hayoung will find Kris ..." Jessica turned towards Kai who just came with his ability.

"Dr.Hayoung wanted to meet both of you ..." said Kai who put his hand 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter