Movement

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yookyung is painting on the balcony of the top floor. Sehun see Yookyung then approached her.

"Hi! I'm Sehun, "said Sehun.

Yookyung only looked briefly and then continued her activities.

"Looks like I know these person," said Sehun pointing a painting belonging to Yookyung.

"She is Dr. Hayoung," replied Yookyung.

Sehun see the painting shows Dr. Hayoung is using Cerebro. 

"How long since you joined this organization?" asked Sehun.

"Not long like them, they found me, but I want to get out of this place, it is very boring," said Yookyung.

"Boring?"

"They forbade me to go," replied Yookyung.

"Why?"

Suddenly Dr. Hayoung appeared before them.

"That's because Yookyung can’t walk like us," replied Hayoung with a smile pointed at Yookyung foot.

Sehun speechless and saw that indeed Yookyung sitting in a wheelchair.

"We haven't formally acquainted instead? I'm Oh Hayoung, but they called me doctor, "said Hayoung while laughing.

"Oh Hayoung?"

Hayoung nodded. "Sehun, we should not bother Yookyung now," said Hayoung.

They walked together in the backyard Hayoung.Sehun looks embarrassed.

"So, tell me about yourself ..." said Hayoung.

"My name is Oh Sehun, we have same last name, I'm aware of has this power about a year ago, I continued to move because they kept following me," said Sehun.

"The Company?"

Sehun nodded. "Professor Yixing says you still young..."

"I'm still 20 years old but I've graduated from University, I met Profesor Yixing and asking him when I felt something weird on me. I originally thought I just had smart brains but turns out I was Inhuman, I met Professor Yixing and knowing he is Inhuman too from my ability, "said Hayoung.

"You have the telepathy? You can feel Inhuman in around you? "asked Sehun.

Hayoung smile. "I hope you continue with us, we've lost one of our members, I hope you can fill in the empty place in our organization," said Hayoung.

...

Dongwoon and Dujun jointly observe The Company building from a distance.

"You could hear the contents of their head?" asked Dujun.

"I'm trying, so what kind of danger will befall your daughter?" asked Dongwoon.

Dujun picked up a file from his work bag. "I copy it from H.I.D some time ago, in their notes, The Company is already getting some Inhuman, and they vied for my daughter for their latest technology, I think they want to make my daughter become a weapon," replied Dujun while reading the copies data he had stolen from H.I.D.

Dongwoon's like getting something. He pointed to a person coming out of the building to them.

"She's an Inhuman, she wanted to go to highschool..." said Dongwoon.

Dujun saw a black haired woman riding in a car not far from where they are. Dujun noted the license plate of his car.

"to high school you said?"

Dongwoon nodded. Dujun directly turn on the car's engine and drove his car at high speed.

...

Bomi is currently practicing chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter