L-goon

Infinitely Yours [Main OTP3 One-Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L-goon - Pairing: Myungyeol, Genres: Crack, Words: 2283, Release Date: 13.11.2015
Quote: "It's okay, Sungyeol. I'm sure Myungsoo can impregnate everything that's moving."

*goon/gun in Korean means Mr. so the title is Mr. L

Sungyeol the furious medical student ~///~ Myungsoo the erted cute photograpther 

+ Lee Howon - Sungyeol's sunbae

You can describe Sungyeol and Myungsoo as one of those perfect couples. They rarely had fights, they liked the same food so they didn’t really give it a thought when they went shopping, their styles in clothing were also similar although Myungsoo usually went for darker clothes while Sungyeol liked things with colors. They also had great harmony in bed but that’s another story. They had been dating for over a year already and they moved in together soon after they began dating. It was just more comfortable for them that way, besides spending extra time together was always a plus. Myungsoo was a photographer at a magazine but he wasn’t as busy as Sungyeol, who was a 3rd year medical student.


Their first meeting was something special for both of them. Sungyeol was not a doctor yet but from time to time he had shifts at the hospital. He worked mostly with kids who had fallen and needed some treatment for their wounds. One rainy day, late at night Sungyeol was about to go home but then a man came rushing into the hospital, looking everywhere for a doctor. Sungyeol rushed to the scene as it seemed like something urgent.

“What’s wrong, sir? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked the man with a worried expression.

“N-not me. I heard it screaming in pain on one street. It looks like it needs help!” 

Sungyeol was confused for a second so he came closer. And saw a small black kitten in the man’s arms. It was all wet probably due to the rain and there was some blood on its neck. 

“Um… sir. This is not an animal’s hospital. Maybe you should-”

“What’s the difference?! If you call yourself a doctor you should be able to help!”

Well, I’m not a doctor yet. But, he has a point. “You’re right. Come with me.”


“So, is it going to be okay?” The man asked while biting his nails.

“Yes. The wound on the neck is just a scratch, maybe it was crying because it was hungry?” Sungyeol said while patting the now sleeping animal.

“Thanks god. I hope it will find a home soon.” The man said while smiling.

“Eh? Why don’t you take it?” Sungyeol tilted his head, questioning.

“I want to but I’m allergic to cats.” The boy admitted with a pout.

“Pff, what’s that? And you came rushing to the hospital with one in your hands.”

“T-that’s why I was in a hurry, okay? Besides, I really like cats. Why was I cursed with that allergy?” The man sighed.

“Oh well, there’s nothing you can do about it. But you two look alike. You’re both all in black.” Sungyeol scoffed at that. “Maybe we should name it after you? And give it for adoption. What’s your name?”

“K-kim Myungsoo.” He said while getting up and handing out his hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you, Myungsoo. I’m Lee Sungyeol. And now we have a name – Myungie.”

“B-but my name is Myungsoo!”

“What’s the big deal? Let’s make it cuter. It suits the kitty more that way, right?” Sungyeol said with a big smile on his face.

“O-okay.”

And that’s how their story began. It took them a short time to get close and develop feelings for each other. Soon they became lovebirds and you just couldn’t tear them away from each other.



One more positive thing about their relationship was that they got full support from their families, which was very important for them especially for Sungyeol. The first time Myungsoo brought him to his house and introduced him as his boyfriend his mother was quite shocked, even more than his father but she soon grew fond of Sungyeol, too fond for Myungsoo’s liking.

She treated Sungyeol like her own son and maybe even with more care, but sometimes she went overboard, like today. When she heard Sungyeol’s voice coming from the front door she abandoned everything she was doing and practically run to welcome the boy.

“Yeeollie!! My boyyy!” She said and gave him a bone crashing hug.

Sungyeol just smiled sheepishly and hugged back. “Hello, Mrs. Kim.”

The woman pulled away with a frown on her face. “Aigoo, what is this? What did I tell you to call me? Come on, say it!” The woman urged.

“O-omma?” The boy said while blushing lightly.

Myungsoo’s mother couldn’t be happier. “Awww, I can’t!! You’re too cute!!” She squealed and wrapped her arms around Sungyeol again. “Myungsoo, go tell your father I’m getting a divorce! I thought I was never going to cheat on him but I found a new man.” She ran her hands all over Sungyeol.

 Myungsoo couldn’t get more annoyed than that. He just rolled his eyes and stepped into the scene. “That’s enough, mum! Sungyeol is mine, let go of him! I’m not sharing.” He was able to grab Sungyeol’s right arm but his mother was not letting go of the left side.

“So you think I’m gonna share?  Hmph. Besides, Yeollie has the final word. “ His mother growled at him.

But like mother, like son. Both of them were too stubborn to let go so they pulled Sungyeol left and right for what seemed like an eternity. My arms hurt, they are going to rip me apart like this.
And just in time My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter