Chapter fifteen

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hearing a soft sound he opened his eyes,rubbed them in a cute way made the older sister chuckled .

"Wake up,sleepy head.It's time to go at work."

He smiled at his sister,nodded slowly.

 

 

 

Wooyoung waked up by the noises coming from outside of his room.getting up from his bed and heading out of room he found Nichkhun is about leaving.

"Nichkhun..."

The tall man turned back upon hearing his bestie.

"Sorry.Did i wake you up??"A faint smile appeared on his dry lips.

"No matter.but where are you going??"The concern was written all over her tired face.Staying all the night beside a crying man caused his eyes red.

"Don't know.Just can't stay at home.Will walking around to fix my soon to be exploded mind."

"Need company?"

"No.I need to be alone."

"Ok.Call me if need anything."

"Thanks."How much he was happy that Wooyoung didn't insist of acompany him.

After saying a 'bye' he left the house.

Wooyoung sat on the nearest couch covered his face in his palm.He was frustrated didn't find a good way to can solve his bestfriend's problem.The memories of last night crossed his mind.The breakdown of his friend was the last thing he wish to see.

 

 

 

 

 

Taking fast steps he walked toward his workplace,but he just stopped the moment saw his superior is leaning against a wall in front of the big building of company.

"Morning,Jiyeon-Sshi."He greeted her nice looking superior whom was deeply in thought and just came back to earth upon hearing his sound.

Instead of her usual warm greeting she just nodded and stared back on her feet.

And He find it strange.Was she mad because of his yesterday's behavior???If was...He was ready to apologize her.

In his eyes,this girl was totally like her sister.Nice,calm,protective,smart and had a heart warming smile.

"I'm sorry,Jiyeon-Sshi.yesterday I..."

"You caught my attention from the first day statred working here."She cutted his words off still stared on her feet. "I kept asking myself 'where did I see this familiar face?' but my poor mind couldn't remember.But yesterday I remember."She paused a while then continued. "I remembered how she showed her younger brother photo to me with passion.I remebered you are Eunjung's brother."She turned her stare to him.

"I know you are mad at me,but...."

"I'm not mad."She cutted his words again. "Seems like you were unaware of something."She remarked the weird reaction of him.

He lowered his head in embarrassment . "I wasn't aware of my sister's marriage."

"There is no need to explain to me."her voice was calm as always.

"I don't want you think bad about us."of course he didn't want.He didn't want  anybody think bad about his sister while in his mind she was a hero.He didn't want anybody judge his sister while none of them knew why she did that.

"I don't have any bad thoughts about you or your sister.I don't know you a lot,but spending some times with you both make me have believe on you."after those comforting words she got closer to him placed three of her slim fingers under his chin,lifted his head up.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of Chansung."Her pink lips formed to a beauty smile as she let go of his chin, her heals and was ready to get inside.

"Jiyeon-Sshi can it..."

"Can it be a secret between us??"Seems like it was a habit for her to cutting his words up,she did it again as glanced on him over her shoulder. "Yes.It can.Now rush to your work before I get on my angry side."

He grinned widely as followed her to company.

 

 

Walking through the mall she was looking at shoppings.Nothing was interested for her.Maybe should say nothing could make her feel better.Letting out a deep sigh she decided to go to a cafe,Maybe a cup of hot coffee could give her peace that she was looking for.

"Hyomin."

For a moment she couldn't hear anything,seems like all the sounds gone away.With an unsure moving she turned around and her eyes widened upon seeing that man.

"W-W-Woohyun."

 

 

 

 

"Eunjung."The old man rose from his seat as saw her.

"Morning."She smiled at her not beloved husband.

The old man place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter