Final chapter

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What is most painful isn’t poverty or illness,

But brutality of people to each other.’

-Unknown

 

 

Eunjung was preparing some food for her siblings.she was sure they must be hungry after coming home.

She had a bright smile on her lips,she missed her siblings a lot.

“Unnie?”

She turned to the voice saw her younger sister at door still in her school uniform. “Welcome.”

Jenny ran to her and hugged her sister happily. “Today is my lucky day.”

She patted her back kindly. “why? What happened?”

Jenny broke the hug. “You come home after days.”

She pinched her sis’s nose. “Your happiness can’t be just because of that. Tell me.”

Jenny grinned. “Should I wait for oppa too?”

“Tell me first, maybe he come back late. I can’t wait.” She whined.

Jenny laughed cutely. “Ok,ok” she took a deep breath then brought out a paper from her bag. “I’m going to study in USA. I got scholarship.” She shouted happily while jumping up and down.

“W-W-What?” she smiled uncertainly. “Are you serious?” she took the paper and read it carefuly the screamed in joy. “You are the best Jenny-ah.” She hugged her sister tightly.

It was such a long time since last time she felt this much happiness, since the last time she laughs.

 

 

 

 

“Are you leaving?”

Chansung smiled at his superior-turn-to-be-friend. “Yes. You too?”

Jiyeon nodded. “Let’s go.”

The both walked out of company and start to passing streets together.

Chansung fastened his hands tried to hide his passion.

“Anything happened?” she broke the silence.

“No. why?”

“You are so quite tonight.”

He smiled nervously.

“Oh. Our ways separate here.” She flashed a beauty smile. “Goodnight,Chansung-ah. See you tomorrow.” She turned and started to walk away.

“ I LOVE YOU.”

She froze at her palce. she didn’t hear wrong, did she? She turned around.

He was standing there with a determined expression. He was waiting, to hear her respond. To be accepted or rejected.

Regret? He wasn’t. he confessed like a man and wasn’t even scared of hearing no.

Jiyeon parted her lips, she was still in shock. “Chansung..”

He cut in. “I love you,Jiyeon-Sshi.” He said in a firm tone. “I think you should know my true feeling toward yourself. I confessed my feeling honestly and wish you be honest to me. Don’t feel guilty for rejecting me. I’ll understand you and respect to your decision. Nothing will be change between us,we can be friends again.” He took a deep breath. “So just think about your feeling. Do you have feeling for me or not. Please don’t answer now. I can wait for how long you want.” He bowed politely. “Goodnight,Jiyaeon-Sshi.”

Jiyeon looked at him till he disappeared from her sigh. “such a nice.” “What should I do?”

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin got off taxi and paid for it.

She looked around and saw Nichkhun is leaning on his car. She approached him. “Hi.”

He backed to himself. “Hi.”

“I was wander why you want to meet me here?” she looked around that familiar area. Where Nichkhun took her in their engagement night and showed her how nice he is by letting her cry.

She smiled bitterly, remembering that memory.

“I’m so sorry.I just couldn’t think about other place to talk to you privately.”

“You made me curios. What do you want to talk about?”

“Ourselves.”

Hyomin stared at him willing to know what he is going to say.

“I want to cancel our marriage.”

Her eyebrows jumped. “What?”

“It’s what both of us want most. I don’t care what will happen. There is a girl I love. i wish to take her and I’ll risk my life to fulfill this wish. It’s a chance for you too. To reach your beloved Woohyun.”

Her jaw dropped. “How you…How you know?”

He smiled. “He came to meet me and warned me about you. He must be crazily in love with you. He said if I hurt you he won’t waste a second to kill me.”

Hyomin’s shocked face broke into a grateful smile. She didn’t fall in love with that guy for nothing. He was the most gentle and caring guy she have ever seen.

“So have you will do it?” she asked excited.

“I will talk to my uncle tonight. No matter how much they become angry and insist on this marriage I won’t accept. If you want you can leave, I’ll do it myself.”

“Will you do it for me?Really?”

He nodded.

Hyomin hugged him tight. “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Nichkhun caressed her back. “I wish you be happy with him.”

Hyomin broke the kiss. “But what about you? How you want to take him away from your uncle?”

Nichkhun taken aback. “Y-Y-You..”

Hyomin smiled sweetly. “I know you love Eunjung. Actually I knew it since first time I saw you in Mansuk-Sshi house.”

He smiled shyly.

“How you want to take her?” she asked worriedly.

“I don’t know. I just can’t live without her.”

“Nichkhun, Eunjung suffered a lot in past. And I’m sure she is suffering now. Please stop it and make her enjoy her life. You both deserved to have a happy life.”

“So please pray for us.”

“I do.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodmorning, I’m here to meet Mansuk-Sshi.” The young man told to secretary.

She stared up. “Sorry but he doesn’t come yet.”

He sighed.

“I can send your message to him if you want.”

“No it’s private.Don’t you know when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter